“Great steak with friendly service!”
Review of Zagreb

Zagreb
Ranked #7 of 251 Restaurants in Leverkusen
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Croatian
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of steak served to me. It was cooked exactly as I requested and was presented well. It was juicy and tender. Mushrooms were nicely cooked as was the baked potato. The chef is obviously talented.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I went there based on the Trip Advisor review. It did not disappoint. A really good meal with excellent quality meat. I had the Special selection of spit meats and it was brilliant. Definitely worth a visit if in Leverkusen.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Very good steaks for Europe. The people are very nice and the food is great. If you are in Leverkusen this is a good place to eat.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Luckily we have decided to leave the hotel and look for a place in the area to have dinner. Worths every money.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We even hear on a few occasions now when working nearby and have not been disappointed. Unfortunately we were staying in a nearby hotel ibis with no restaurant so was forced to look else where, when stumbling upon this restaurant. What can I say!! Can't fault anything about this restaurant and only wish they opened a restaurant in my home town in England,quality meat superbly cooked and all at cheap prices for such good home cooked food! Credit to the owners who could easily up there prices as they are very popular, would definitely recommend to anyone and can't wait to visit this area again so I can eat here again.