USD 261
USD 276
NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee(Dusseldorf)
USD 93
  • Room Service
NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 97
USD 107
USD 91
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)
USD 439
USD 408
  • Pool
1,063 results
All reviewsthe club loungeholmes placeold townplatinum ambassadorhealth clubexcellent locationroom servicenice lobbyshopping streetan upgradewonderful hotellarge bathroomexcellent staycomfortable roomshotel barsuperior roomper day
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Actually this my second visit and stay at intercontinental Düsseldorf hotel , , from the time we arrived we felt that we are very welcomed , even before we reach the front desk , at the reception we been received by Miss Birthe , she was so friendly , and helpful .
Location is the best in Düsseldorf .
Staff are really well trained and friendly .
Breakfast and restaurant great .
Rooms are very clean and amenities more than expectation .
For future visit I will never change this place .
All in all really excellent .
Thanks to everybody , specially Mr. Mohammed Muneer and Miss Birthe

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 10 April 2015

The lobby resturant service is exellent. They prepared the meal by request and the waittres are so effician and welcoming. Even the prices are accepta for 5 star hotel. The room is really Luxery. All the staff is polite and whelming to help us.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I stayed in the hotel the Saturday before Easter. The hotel is nicely located on the Koenigsallee, the exclusive shopping street of Dusseldorf. On Saturdays you can easily park your car on the Koenigalee itself, because it is only payed parking till 4 pm and on Sunday parking is free. The Hotel has a nice modern touch, and is still charming. The rooms have everything you can expect from a 5 star hotel and the breakfast buffet is nice. Loved the champagne with breakfast on Sunday morning.

The Spa/pool is great. The pool is big, so easy for a good work out and the hot Jacuzzi is nice to relax. The changing facilities are very big and modern.

All in all a very nice hotel to stay for business or for a romantic weekend of shopping in Dusseldorf.

Room Tip: Choose to be on the 7th floor, because from the 7th floor their is a separate elevator straight to the pool/spa/fitness area
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Stayed with my father for a weekend in this hotel and simply loved it. As a Royal Ambassador we were given a nice rooms with access to the Club Lounge, which was simply amazing. Staff was very friendly, room has the usual modern Intercontinental quality.
Spa is separate from the Hotel, but the guests can use it for free with a separate elevator accessible on the 7th and 8th floor (if I remember correctly).
Location is perfect, located at the end of the Königsalle, which is the high street of Düsseldorf with all the nice boutiques and shops.
All in all, an excellent hotel, I would definitely pick this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Coming from an overrated BAD stay at the Hilton Dus (se separate review) I was so happy to arrive at the intercontinental Dusseldorf.

It is a contemporarly classy building,outside and inside.

All staff are so friendly, thy greet you with a smile and a welcome
from the doorman through all departments in the house.,even at night coming back home,asking how was your night Sir.

A caring and friendly gesture I found!!

Although running a full house,they managed to check me in in 2 min and recognised my status and UPG my room to something Nice /SPACIOUS and modern.

a welcome greeting as well as some fruit/cake/water was awaiting in my room.!

the Spa is next door and a GREAT place with pool/saunas/work out etc ,but at a fee.

the Location is excellent;old town is 5 mins walking away and the endless shopping
possibilities,from top fashion houses to department stores are right at your doorstep.
as you are overlooking the main street of Dusseldorf;Kønigsalle.

The wifi in- house offers you also the possibility to download LOTS of newspapers/magazines for FREE during your stay and your membership in LHW club entitles you to a free movie as well.
--------------

I really felt well LOOKED after!!
--------------
The only let down was the following morning ;I did not get my wake up call as ordered so I had to skip breakfast and rush to the airport.But I managed it,otherwise it would have been very expensive for the hotel!

Funny,but this happened also when I stayed at the same hotel mid December so this need to be addressed internally.

If possible avoid the rooms to the back,facing the streetcar as it can be noisy.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business