All reviewsnice hotelmins walk from main stationsuperior roomvisit dusseldorfwould stay here againbreakfast roombasic roomprice qualityold townclose to the city centersteam roomlocation is greateasy accessunderground parkingclean roomsbreakfast includedwithin easy walking distance
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is cute , location is great however there is one issue that must be changed .We chose the hotel because of location and Spa but learned that Spa is open till 5pm to 11 pm.When I asked why , the receptionist said that their clients choose these hours and do not use in the mornings and daytime and when I said I am also their client , he said me I am only one person.!!!!!! I told him not to forget that 1 CLIENT IS A CLIENT... One day I managed to use Spa after 5 pm but I was obliged to use the Spa with 2 men , who were totally naked .Ofcourse I left the Spa and could not use.If the hotel has rules and the Spa is for both genders they should hang rules on the wall stating this.The beds are so uncomfortable and I had back ache all 3 days I stayed.

The breakfast , really really excellent, you can find everything and the service is great .I can not say a bad word for breakfast and location .Thanks to people at the breakfast room for their smiling faces.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Perfect location for the trade fair and walking to sites, shopping and restaurants. We used the train station to get to the airport and the fair grounds. All amenities were within walking distance. Easy walk to sites for fit people.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank canadian2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel for the 2018 New Year. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and the rooms were spotlessly clean. Easy walking distance to the main shopping area and the old town of around 15 mins. We could always get a coffee from the bar area regardless of the time of day or night and there was an external seating area in a courtyard if needed some fresh air

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is very nice and the staff is nice as well.
The location is perfect. The room was always cleaned.
This Hotel has a beatiful SpA with all types of sauna.
The only thing which was not perfect was the bed because it was not very comfortable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Enzo P
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel which is very convenient to the main rail station (less than 10 minute walk) and within easy reach of the Christmas Markets, our reason for visiting Düsseldorf. They offered a good breakfast, had very friendly staff and plenty of fresh fruit on hand. Our room was clean and spacious.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple