See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Well located either to make it to the exhibition area or to the airport. Flights are really leaving above your head but as the flights don't continue at night, I could sleep well. The rooms are very basic and the ones our team got in the basement are rather small. Our group stayed in slngle rooms. We could park in their garage of in the street without charge. What you see on the pictures is what you get, clean and functional basic rooms with easy access to subway, highway and airport. The location was the key motivator for us to book a room in this area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Wartburg Air Hotel is a small hotel, located close to the Dusseldorf airport. It's proximity can be really seen and heard. Planes are taking off and landing all the time. The taxi drive will take ca 10 minutes and cost you around 10-13€.
There are a few restaurants nearby, but if you fancy a longer walk I'd recommend to go to Kaiserwerth (ca 3 km). You can also use a tram. It is an easy and convenient way to move around.
Rooms are really basic, no air condition (which was a bit of a pain during my stay), but are clean and spacious. No electric locks, just a normal key. Bottle of water will cost you 4€, but there's a supermarket nearby, which opens at 7 am, so no problem.
Breakfast is OK, no fresh fruits (just canned fruit salad) nor vegetables, but you will get your belly filled with fresh bread, cheese and ham.
Good enough for one night for sure.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2016

- I was booked for 3 days via email and got confirm. When arrived receiption said you have booked only one day ???anyway problem is solved
- Wake up at 6:0 am every morning with the noise of the planes
- got the room of 3rd floor Wifi is very bad always throw out, then check my laptop same problem. Have to sit at reception sofa to use wifi.
- Way up to my room lamp not work I have to use phone lamp go my room. I noticed to reception and they said yes it not work so I :) and thank you !
- lock system at room is so old-fashioned one hand I use phone lamp to see the hole then I turn around around take time to open the door !!
My first and the last visit this hotel.
Breakfast is ok. Location is ok for exhibition.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank 234viett
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here again and found it just as good as the last time. Close to the messe halls. Bar and restaurant had a re- fit, and looks very nice. Food always pleasant. Staff again are polite and helpful. Look forward to staying here again in November .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Stayed with four friends because we had a early flight the next day. Perfect location, with only a 5 minute drive to the airport. Rooms were clean, elevator was outdated, could just fit us four. Staff was friendly.
Food in the restaurant was surprisingly good, would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends