See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2016

- I was booked for 3 days via email and got confirm. When arrived receiption said you have booked only one day ???anyway problem is solved
- Wake up at 6:0 am every morning with the noise of the planes
- got the room of 3rd floor Wifi is very bad always throw out, then check my laptop same problem. Have to sit at reception sofa to use wifi.
- Way up to my room lamp not work I have to use phone lamp go my room. I noticed to reception and they said yes it not work so I :) and thank you !
- lock system at room is so old-fashioned one hand I use phone lamp to see the hole then I turn around around take time to open the door !!
My first and the last visit this hotel.
Breakfast is ok. Location is ok for exhibition.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank 234viett
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here again and found it just as good as the last time. Close to the messe halls. Bar and restaurant had a re- fit, and looks very nice. Food always pleasant. Staff again are polite and helpful. Look forward to staying here again in November .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Stayed with four friends because we had a early flight the next day. Perfect location, with only a 5 minute drive to the airport. Rooms were clean, elevator was outdated, could just fit us four. Staff was friendly.
Food in the restaurant was surprisingly good, would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Arrived for a conference, and it was as close to the airport as it gets. The bar was acceptable, and surprisingly alive. The rooms were ok, or even more ok considering the price tag. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Can't fault the hotel. Great for a quick overnight stay. 20 euros to Dusseldorf train station. You get exactly what you pay for a decent room clean room with nice bathroom. Bed not bad with nice shower for a very reasonable price

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends