All reviews british airways free mini bar free wifi the main shopping street rooms are small recommend this hotel euros per person walking distance excellent location modern hotel city centre hotel staff central station minibar konigsallee alt nightlife
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Clean and modern hotel with parking in a public car park just down the road. Mini bar stocked with 4 soft drinks, free of charge. Good size rooms with clean modern shower and/or bath units.
TV has many international channels including Sky Sport.
Bar area next to reception. Lift to all 5 floors.
Buffet breakfast with a large variety of breads, continental meats, cheeses, fruit, scrambled and boiled eggs.
Very friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Tim B, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Jos T,
thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to read, that you liked our hotel and our facilities. I will forward your comment to the entire team! Have a great time and see you soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I stayed in 3 room during 2 weeks. It was impossible to get rooms warm enough. Airconditions are not working properly in rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tryp Hotels

Dear ouludogan,
thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry to hear, that you had issues with the air conditioning. I just spoke to our facility manager and I am happy to inform you, that we already started to solve this problem. I hope you will give us a second chance to convince you! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My wife and I stayed here as our friends were staying here also , more about the location rather than the hotel, it’s a basic hotel, the reception staff are very friendly and helpful, we decided to not eat in and therefore cannot comment on the food, the room was ok , clean and functional, our room 401 had a bath whereas our friends rooms had a shower, we had not requested anything special when we booked but were charged a lot more than our friends, we paid over £240 for one night whereas our friends paid just over £300 for three nights , I emailed the hotel to try and explain why the difference.
Nothing wrong with the place it’s ok for a short stop over.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear drbaldy,
thank you very much for rating our hotel and leaving a comment.
We appreciate you generally liked the hotel, though it is nothing special. What would have made it something special?
About the difference in rates you and your friends payed, I am sure our reservations department could explain how this happens.

May we welcome you back?

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in this centrally located hotel. It is very basic to say the least. Reception was friendly and helpful but the room was noisy, spartiate and the heating didn’t‘t work, neither did one of the lamps. Towels have seen better days and leaking as well as wobbly shower-heads really annoy me. It was late, so I couldn’t‘t be bothered complaining at reception. Breakfast is not worth the 12€ as it is very basic, cheese and ham looked very industrial and the room feels like a cantine even with the fancy colors. Definitely below average hotel in Germany based on my extensive experience of 15 years.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Demonsbarnyerd,

thank you for your rating and commenting on your stay.
Obviously you were expecting something other than you from a hotel than what you experienced.
I am sorry that there were technical issues which I am sure could have been solved by contacting our front office.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable, and the breakfast is good but not excellent.
The hotel is located near to shopping facility’s and only 10-15 min walk to Altstadt.
There is a Parkhaus only 300-400 meters away from the hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Jesper C,
thank yoi very much for your comment and rating.

We appreciate you liked our comfort and location.
What can we do to improve our breakfast to be able to get a better rating on this?

I will be happy to talk to you about this with your next stay.