All reviews british airways free mini bar free wifi the main shopping street rooms are small recommend this hotel euros per person walking distance excellent location modern hotel city centre hotel staff central station minibar konigsallee alt nightlife
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in this centrally located hotel. It is very basic to say the least. Reception was friendly and helpful but the room was noisy, spartiate and the heating didn’t‘t work, neither did one of the lamps. Towels have seen better days and leaking as well as wobbly shower-heads really annoy me. It was late, so I couldn’t‘t be bothered complaining at reception. Breakfast is not worth the 12€ as it is very basic, cheese and ham looked very industrial and the room feels like a cantine even with the fancy colors. Definitely below average hotel in Germany based on my extensive experience of 15 years.

Stayed: November 2017
Tim B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Demonsbarnyerd,

thank you for your rating and commenting on your stay.
Obviously you were expecting something other than you from a hotel than what you experienced.
I am sorry that there were technical issues which I am sure could have been solved by contacting our front office.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable, and the breakfast is good but not excellent.
The hotel is located near to shopping facility’s and only 10-15 min walk to Altstadt.
There is a Parkhaus only 300-400 meters away from the hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Jesper C,
thank yoi very much for your comment and rating.

We appreciate you liked our comfort and location.
What can we do to improve our breakfast to be able to get a better rating on this?

I will be happy to talk to you about this with your next stay.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Usual regular rooms, although some might be not so large. The breakfast does not count with much options, therefore I would say they do not serve a good breakfast. Very clean and good staff. The location is really good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear FelipeOCBRZ,
thank you very much for your rating and comment.

What are you missing on our hot and cold buffet breakfast?

Certainly we appreciate you liked our cleanliness and good staff.
May we welocme you back soon?

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I liked the style of the hotel .
However I was very surprised that in the middle of night the receiption could not help me with 10 euro to pay a taxi. Instead the man showed me in the map the way to the next teller Maschine . I had to walk 700 m one way and was frightened that I get approached or robbed . But it seems that the concept of customer service is changing in Germany .
On the positive site : the breakfast room has a great atmosphere and the buffet is very well set up.
Rooms are very modern and boutique style .
Close to train station , about eight minutes to walk ( safe )
Though I was not happy with the situation about the taxi during check in, I would come back to the hotel any time

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Tim B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Regina R,
thank you very much for your comment and rating.
I will adress your issue with the front office manager and then will find a more customer friendly solution.
Nevertheless we are very happy that you liked our hotel and will be happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tryp Hotels
Tim B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Duesseldorf City Centre Koenigsallee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017