1,519 results
All reviews media harbour floor to ceiling windows club room river view old town corner room cigar lounge modern hotel room service breakfast was amazing restaurants and bars fantastic hotel great room underground parking top floor rooms are spacious business district
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very legant hotel in afen near marina. my room is very nice also the spa. Quality of massage TOP . Next time i come back 100% . I want to try this hotel whit my family becouse dusseldorf is a really good city for children e family

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HRDUSSE, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf and your excellent review!

How great to learn, that overall you really enjoyed our hotel so much and now even plan to come back together with your family.

We simply can´t wait to welcoming you all as our guests hopefully very soon!

With my best,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My husband was in the city for work and we stayed 2 nights over.
The rooms are great, the beds are to die for, you will go to bed and will not want to stand from it. The view to the Rhine river is amazing , when there is nice weather you can seat outside of the restaurant or bar and have an afternoon aperitivo
The service perfect , from the front desk to the room service all are well trained and happy to help at all times . The food in the restaurant is really good and appealing , the cocktails in the bar really good and sassy! The area for the hotel amazing you can walk everywhere to restaurants , bars , shops and really nice areas.
Loved it and can’t recommend it enough.
Ask for rooms facing the front to the Rhine river best view in the house .
Enjoy we did !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IvanainChina
Axel Z, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dearest Guests,

Thank you so very much for this awesome review and your kind recommendation for us!

It was a sincere pleasure to hear that you felt so comfortable while staying with us.

We can´t wait to welcoming you back hopefully very soon at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf!

With my best,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We are huge Hyatt Fans and usually are always very happy however this time we were extremely disappointed.
We were travelling with a Baby: all started as we know and expect from Hyatt : excellent service. However - Coming back from the Evening event we were attending; we wanted to have a Last bite (dessert or so). We were literally refused from the restaurant (that is from the kitchen, the garçon would have liked to seat us) as apparently kitchen was closed and only seating possible was at the bar. (Makes no sense to me as we could have ordered room service i therefore would have expected some kitchen to be open!?). The bar was packed with visitors not staying at the hotel (the Location and view is really incredible) as we tried to Talk to reception they told us we probably were refused seating because they dont serve alcohol to children - this is the lamest excuse i have ever heard! Regardless that we wanted a small sweet bite, our fast asleep baby was 6 months old!!! Frustrated we went to our room to discover the Next disappointment : it was as if we were Right Next to the club partying across the river (and we were 6th floor) - it was nearly 01:00 am and impossible to sleep - let alone with a Baby. Upon calling reception, we were apparently the first to complain and the police had been informed 15’ minutes beforehand. I expect from such a hotel that when aware of such an issue, they deal straight away in the interest of their Clients, i.e. Not wait for the first complaint where it is already too late but in this case starting 10pm as is the rule in Germany. Instead we called 30’ later reception who couldnt do anything - of course when you wait till the last minute - and who offered us a downgrade where maybe with some chance it wouldnt be as loud. At this point we were just annoyed and waited for the party to end eventually in the night and left after a very bad night’s sleep. We have never been disappointed with Hyatt before so will continue staying at Hyatt hotels - But to be honest not sure about this one!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lifestylette L
Axel Z, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dearest Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your family stay and your detailed feedback.

The situations described really don´t reflect our actual warm & professional service and I was so very sorry to learn that you left us with such disappointment.
Please let me express hereby my sincerest apologies for our missing care shown!

Be assured that I took your comments very serious and already shared it with my entire team in order to avoid such challenges from reoccurring again.

I truly hope that you will give us a 2nd chance with a new stay at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf and would appreciate if you contact me prior to it.
I already promise today that my entire team and I will do our very best then to regain your trust and make you feel just more than welcome!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Düsseldorf on a cold December night in 2015 and loved it. The interior has warm and dark tones and is very luxurious. Our room was very cozy and luxurious and boasted great views of the city and river. It's setting is great, it's however a little far from the citycenter if you want to walk. Breakfast was amazing and great value. We would definitely stay here again on a next trip to Düsseldorf.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Axel Z, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dearest Guests,

Thank you so much for your excellent review and kind recommendation!

We are very happy to learn that your past stay with us still remains so positive in your memory and you really enjoyed our beautiful hotel that much.

The entire Hyatt Dusseldorf Family would love to welcoming you back hopefully very soon and remains until next time,

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Right from checking in to check out early morning the service is excellent . Considering the location rooms are spacious , well furnished with excellent view. I was winter time but the rooms are very comfortable. From the room you can see the burges flowing down the river at one side . Due to its location the view of all sides are unhindered.
The beds are comfortable - the working table is good enough to work with lap top.
Buffet breakfast is served on the ground floor and it is just next to the old harbour . Spread is excellent and enjoy the breakfast time permitting sitting next to large windows . Part of the restaurant also acts at coffee shop at later part of the day..
After an hectic day of work we enjoyed the evening in the coffee shop enjoying the house wine.
For business talk or meeting visitors there is enough space without being disturbed

Room Tip: For better view of the surrounding river opt for a room at higher floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashok P

Dear valued Guest,

What a fantastic feedback for us, thank you ever so much!

I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed all areas of our hotel.

We surely hope to welcome you back soon to create another memorable experience for you.

With kind regards from entire Hyatt Dusseldorf Family,