USD 193
USD 268
NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee(Dusseldorf)
USD 92
  • Room Service
NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 287
USD 243
USD 160
USD 90
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)
Priceline
USD 437
USD 405
  • Pool
All reviewstop floorsliding wallgreat hotelsky loungeseparate toiletmetro stationsuperior roomnegative pointsjapanese districtrain showerhotel parkingrooms are nicemodern hotelbreakfast is servedthe breakfast areashopping areaby foot
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The hotel is at the centre of Dusseldorf, perfect for a visit to the Aldstad (historic centre).

The rooms are nice; very modern and big. The showers are perfect.
At night we went to the bar on the 11th floor and the view there is amazing. The bar itself is a bit pricey, but the view and atmosphere make up for the price.

The only thing me and my colleague had a bit of trouble with, was the temperature of the room. It was too hot, even with the airconditioning.

But other than that, very nice hotel and friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Lea S, Manager at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear guest, Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your review. We hope to see you soon again. Your me and all explorer team!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I downloaded the app which it enables you to speed up the check in process, however while doing the pre check in there is a disclaimer stating that legally you are obliged to countersign the registration card at the front desk during the stay, well I wait for more than 5 min and the receptionist said that it was not necessary to do so, but it was up to me to sign it, my question is why then there is a disclaimer asking you to go to reception??? very confusing and a waste of time, additionally after paying 225€ for one night, the day after I was unable to take a warm shower, in all honesty, not a great experience for such a rate...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Carlos, Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. Best regards, Your me and all explorer team!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Good hotel - good location, very good staff and very modern throughout.
Rooms are nice, modern with good facilities - including TV with Netflix, good WiFi and great shower. Set up is a little strange - basin is just next to the desk with a sliding divider if needed. No iron in the room, but you can get one from reception, although there is no phone in the room, so you have to go down and get one.
Breakfast was excellent - lot of choice, and dinner in the bar was very good, although limited choice. Shame there is no room service.
Overall, very good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Lea S, Manager at me and all hotel duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear James, Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your review. We hope to see you soon again. Your me and all explorer team!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I absolutely loved my stay at Me and All Dusseldorf. The hotel is brand new,staff is young and uncomplicated (i love the way they call the customers with their name, avoiding the courtesy form) but nice and helpful; rooms are modern and well equipped ( i di not see a minibar, but didn't look carefully) shower is amazing, the bathroom is a bit small, but anyway. Close to the city center (7-8 mins walking) and all the main point in Dusseldorf. Do we need to talk about the breakfast?! I simply found it one of the best i've ever seen, a lot of variety and everything's fresh and with a super high quality. I def would stay again and totally recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hi Elena, Thanks for staying with us and for sharing this awesome review. We hope to see you soon again. Your me and all explorer team!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

All in all, the hotel is nice and especially the breakfast/lounge area is superb (11th floor with view over the city).
In general, no complaints and a nice hotel, but the price tag is fairly high - I haven't tried other hotels in Dusseldorf yet for a similar price, but would be tempted to do so the next time.