See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

2 minuets walk from the railway station. Come out of the station on the opposite side to the cathedral. Owned by a nice friendly fella rooms are quite small but beds were comfortable and shower was really good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fredpontin
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My sister and I visited this hotel when we went to Koln, it was the best service we ever received in Germany. Great food for breakfast and amazing staff. The hotel is located near the Cathedral and main station, which is perfect. I really do loved my stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Hi! I have just return from Köln! I stayed at Domblick hotel, close to the Dome and Central Station. Very friendly staff(hi Daniel!), tasty and fresh breakfast, clean rooms! I will certainly return for a sport competition and I will stay at Domblick hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in the centre of cologne close to Dom and station.

Rooms are clean but basic. Breakfast is nice and staff is very helpful and friendly!

For short stay to see the city a good choice in combination with a reasonable price.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I went to Cologne with my Mam and I have to say I had not read the reviews until after making the booking. Once reading some of them I was left a little apprehensive about staying here but fortunately I was pleasantly surprised.

The rooms were a little small but cosy with adequate space for luggage and for us to move around comfortably, they were also extremely clean. The beds were very comfortable which made for a great night's sleep during our stay.

The staff were very friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. There is a large selection for breakfast which helped set us up for the day.

The location couldn't have been better, we were in walking distance of most of the Christmas markets and we were a five minute walk from the Cathedral and the main shopping area.

I have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family