“Welcoming and cozy”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartment in Koln

der Fensterplatz
frische Blumen
Toilette + Waschbecken
Shampoo + Seife
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Paul S
“Welcoming and cozy”
Reviewed 25 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Dietlind was very welcoming and accommodating and gave us good tips for sightingseeing in Cologne. We loved the lovely thoughts put into the apartment it was very cosy and comfortable. And we especially liked the cake that was left for us when we got back one evening it was delicious.
The apartment is quirky, comfortable, in a good location near a tram stop and a nice walk to Cologne. We would highly recommend staying here and would definitely stay again next time we come to Cologne.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The sink plug and the quirky apartment
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
16 Feb 2016
Thanks for this nice review!
We are looking forward, seeing you again one day!
Teresa F
Madrid, Spain
“Like home!”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I was in Köln with my daughter for 5 days and the apartment was perfect for us. The decor is warm and cute. You can find there all you need in order to have a nice breakfast, lunch and dinner. The apartment is very clean and the location is very good. You can find over there good restaurants, beautiful parks, quiet streets and the services you can need: subway, bus, bank, market, etc. The Dom is very near, few minutes by subway.
The owner is a friendly person. Her kindness and dealings was excellent. We feel like we were at home!
If you would like have a pleasant stay in Köln, you should rent this apartment!

Liked best: Atmosphere and location
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
16 Feb 2016
Thank you very much!
I am looking forward, seeing you again in our lovely town!
SBhosale
“As good as home”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This was the first time that I booked an apartment for such a short stay. I was pleasantly surprised to have been given a warm welcome by the owner. The apartment is relatively centrally located but has the advantage of a quiet, nice neighbourhood. The apartment is well-equipped and extremely clean and well kept. I was also surprised to find a fresh set of towels for me during my stay and the owner left some goodies with it too. The owner was very friendly and advised me on how to go about exploring the city. Overall, I was extremely satisfie with my stay at the apartment.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Sep 2014
Thank you very much for this nice rating!
For us, a nice evaluation is like a generous tip for a waiter.
We are all the creators of our own happiness. :-)
We are glad if you return here on your next visit in Cologne!
NeelaKare...
Berlin, Germany
“So Lovely!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed in this Apartment for the few days we've been to Cologne and it was just lovely!
The owner is super friendly and really helpfull and you can just ask her if you need to know anything about Cologne, the location is perfect, with lots of opportunitys for bars, supermarkets and restaurants and the apartment itself is so nice.
It's really clean, super quiet and nice furnished, a place to feel like home.
The kitchen got all you need, if you are not too lazy :)

It's the right location to explore Cologne. There is a train station directly next to the Apartment with only 3 minutes walking.
It's also easy to reach the Apartment from the main train station by subway.

I would highly recommend this apartment for your stay in Cologne. I will come back for sure :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 May 2014
Thanks! :-D
Hilja
Cambrils, España
“WONDERFUL”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I have been in Köln for the Eissenwaren fair this week. I wanted a quiet place to relax after a hard working day. I found this apartment and booked. The reality is 100% better tan what you see on the picture. Just fantastic, great! Nice place, nice neighborhood, quiet, restaurants to go. 2min from the uderground to the center. The service can't be better. I'll be back!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The facilities.
Liked least: I liked it all, nothing I didn't like.
Travelling group: Solo
21 May 2014
Thank you very much!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing