All reviews modern stylish hotel tram stop lanxess arena day ticket no tea coffee making facilities trade show town centre on arrival by foot room rate air conditioning min walk business trip lidl messe xmas reception
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Well staff is friendly. Room is very clean. But seriously no A/C. Are we in the dark ages. So of course we open our windows. But still hot as crap. Then all the smokers down stairs smoking just comes straight in the room. Ugh. Not much sleep last night. I would suggest a long haul stay here. In and out 1 night. Go for it if price is right.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron R
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a concert. The distance to the arena is about 10-15min by taxi. The room was good and the minibar fully stocked. It was super noisy outside, so I didn't sleep well. There were noises outside and from other guests. If you are a light sleeper like me, this hotel isn't the best option.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank devenydb
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

An amazing deal at £40, at this price really stands out, very smart, tasteful, well appointed comfortable rooms...great public areas and efficient friendly service...location is out of the centre but quick and easy to get to by tram, located in quiet leafy and pleasant area. Strongly recommended at the price.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel after checking into the Burns Art next door, but as there was a problem with my room, they moved me into this hotel.

The weather was hot and the air on wasn't working in at the Burns Art so i was hoping the Fair and More would be better.

Although the Air con worked in my new room, the setting would not go below 22c, which is pretty bad when it's 29c outside and the room inside was hot. The air con only worked when the room card was in the room, so when you returned during the day, the room was like a sauna and the air con had no hope of cooling the room down so it was comfortable.

I ended up having to wait until night time when the sun had gone in and there was a breeze, and just opened the windows as it was cooler then the air con. Seriously, having the lowest setting set to 22c is crazy when room temp should be between 18-21c

The room itself was nice, modern and clean.

Location wise, its outside of the city. There is a tram stop about 5-10 mins away and then the tram into the city. It's not an ideal location, but not to bad if you have a car.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel if you don’t want the normal box room

Very comfortable and quiet
Friendly staff quick check in
Rooms very spacious
Located just outside the town with a good bus service
Did not have breakfast but had a quick look on checking out and it looked amazing I was sorry I did not have time to stay !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business