Hotel garni Jacobs
USD 85
  • Pool
Hilton Bonn Hotel(Bonn)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 170
  • Breakfast included
USD 132
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

USD 113
Hotel Baden(Bonn)(Great Value!)
USD 130
Derag Livinghotel Kanzler(Bonn)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 118
Villa Godesberg(Bonn)
USD 170
Priceline
All reviewscountry stylepublic transportcomfortable bedsingle roombusinessbreakfastcentre
Reviewed 3 December 2011

What a terrible experience this was ! The room itself was ok, even though there was a sign in the kitchen area saying 'Do NOT use kitchen facilities'. Very mean spirited.
One of the problems with this establishment is that they allow gangs of builders to occupy their rooms. Yes, gangs of builders. This resulted in them sitting on their balcony directly above us drinking and shouting for most of the night. How the neighbourhood stand for this as they too must be able to hear this noise. When I asked them politely to be quite, one of them, and wait for it, actually spat over the side of the balcony at me!! We called the hotel 'emergency' number on the phone as there is no night reception, and there was no reply. Tried several times and no one answered. Oh what a suprise. When we approached the problem in the morning with the owner, we were greeted by the rudist, most obnixious, hardnosed women I think I have ever had the privilege to meet. Not interested, very dismissive and quite frankly did not care at all . This is not a true hotel. It is an apartment block without adequate guest services. Do not come here with a family as we did not feel safe.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Susie F
Reviewed 16 November 2011

The hotel does not have night reception. I called to warn them I was going to arrive late in the evening. I was given the security code to the main door and told there would be a key waiting for me. I did get in but there was no key. So I was in the middle of nowhere, at 11pm, nobody in the streets, no taxis, and it was cold (3 degrees Celsius). Dragged my bags for many blocks until I got some sort of help. First time it ever happened to me. Not a pleasant experience at all.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2011

It's not luxurious in any way, but very personal, has free internet and a great breakfast. Moreover, if you just follow the rod up the hill you'll be entering a very nice park. I did quite a lot of jogging there. As I should, because the breakfast buffet is sumptuous for such a venue. I brought a bike along, which is great for touring around Bonn and even to the office, but you can easily park your car or use public transport as well.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2011

A wonderful quirky hotel with a lovely welcoming atmosphere, very helpful staff and a amazing breakfast every morning. theres a tram line straight from the main train station of bonn to the street corner near this hotel so easy to reach. Stayed at this hotel to attend Ringcon at the Hotel Maritim and even with us dressing in costume the staff remained helpful to none german speakers.

Room Tip: The separate building at the back of the hotel had amazing rooms, large and sunny.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2011

This hotel has a really warm and traditional feel. I don't speak German but the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful throughout - from when I arrived after the official check-in time to when I was late for breakfast and they prepared me a cooked breakfast. The breakfast selection itself is incredible for such a small hotel and for such a low price - there are a range of juices, cereals, cooked items and a large table full of different continental breakfast items, like smoked salmon and tomato and mozarella salad. It is literally a minute's walk from the nearest tram stop, and there are regular direct trams from here to the centre of Bonn (journey time is perhaps 10 minutes, no more). My single room was fairly small but very cosy, very clean, and with lots of nice touches. There is free internet access and a desk so suitable for those travelling for business. I certainly didn't expect such a good hotel for such a low price. The only negative comment I can think of is that the rooms are very hot, but there are large windows that can be opened for fresh air.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business