“A welcome return”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2017

The first time I visited this area of Bonn I enjoyed a meal at this family run restaurant, I have never been disappointed! Very normal menu, for English people, fair prices and good service, an overall pleasant experience. Visited twice on this trip!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

It took me 8 years to come back to China Restaurant, and it was as scrumptious as I remembered... The Lumpia were crispy and piping hot, the Crispy Duck Noodles amazing and the Bami Goreng not too spicy. The helpings were very generous, as it fed 3 people and we still had left-overs to take home. I hope I will return here sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

This is a typical Chinese restaurant. The food is average compared to other places and the service is the same. There are not a lot of other places around this location, so it's not a bad spot.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I ate here 2 nights running, ok there are not many places in the area, but the food was very good, clear simple flavours, very fast service, I ate on my own each night and was in and out in 75 minutes each time which suited me.
Family run place, about a 5 minute walk from the Maritim Hotel.
Also very cheap, 3 courses plus beer was under 30 euros each night.
I recommend the peking soup, and all the duck dishes!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My parents've been living in bonn for 11years, and my mom loves this restaurant so we occasionally drop there. The food is not bad at all. Sweet, sour, salty or not... you can find your taste. I personally love the service, even got them to do a soup that was not on the menu... so i really recommend this restaurant for chinese food lovers.