All reviewsseparate toilettrain stationdouble bed and single bedsleeping areafree wificity centrebath and showerday bedhotel is locatedvery pleasant stayplenty of hot waterspacious roomexcellent locationenjoyed my staychecking inhannover hbfshopping area
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I stayed here with my Fiance for the Guns N Roses concert in June. The price was reasonable and the location was great. The hotel is across the street from the main train station which made sleeping in less stressful. One thing that stood out was the construction site that kept me from opening my windows (not that the hotel can do anything about that, but it was an observation). The AC did not work and in June it was smoldering hot. The bed was not comfortable at all. The room was clean but like in another chain I have been to, the bathroom is a built in, trailer park style. The staff was friendly and check in went smoothly. I would recommend the hotel for the price, location, and staff but not for a long stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the construction area
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Samantha A,
We appreciate it very much, that you felt comfortable and have taken time to inform us about your disappointment. We'd like to take the opportunity to apologize. We hope that your next visit in one of our hotels worldwide comes up to your expectations.
Our genuine apologies once again and with best regards
Novotel Suites Hannover

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We used this hotel for a one-night stop on our way through Germany. The hotel was fine, nothing special, but the rooms were quite large and the breakfast was surprisingly good. The hotel is located just across the street from the bus and train station. And as in all cities, those tend to attract certain types. So the neighbourhood is not the best, but the hotel itself is fine, there is parking very close by and first and foremost the rates for this hotel are really competitive. So all in all, we would surely come back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear ebennike,
We are delighted that we have been a good host for you and have been able to say goodbye to you as a satisfied guest ;o)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Every year I will have business trip to Hannover and will probably stay for 3 weeks to 1 month. This is my 3rd year/ time staying at Novotel Suites Hannover. I always like their spacious and practical room, designed greatly for business traveler. That is why I always come back to stay here every year.

This year there is an incident while checking in, I was working in the day therefore I asked my wife to check-in to the hotel on behalf of me, however the 3rd party website that helps me book the hotel, did not book breakfast for me where I initially book for room and breakfast. There are some argue during check-in, although the fault is on the third party website, it is an unpleasant experience for my wife. In the end, I have to pay extra for the breakfast and claim it from the 3rd party website.

To my surprise of this incident, the front-desk manager knew about this and offer to return the breakfast money to me. It is really a kind offer and I do appreciate her effort on putting customer satisfaction as the top priority, although in the end I still insists to claim from the 3rd party website.

I believe every hotel has room for improvement, in my opinion the front desk staffs can be friendlier and have more smile. This year I stayed at another top ranked hotel that start with 'D', all the staffs that I met over there are more friendly.

Hope that my experience/ feedback in the hotel will help improve Novotel Suites.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Alan T,
Thank you for taking the time writing your review and sharing online.
We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us.
We would like to apologize for the behavior of our staff.
Even still we would be very happy to have you as our guest again.
Best regards, Novotel Suites Hannover

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our double room was very spacious and clean with comfortable beds. It was nice also to have a privacy screen between double bed and the 2 single beds. The room had separate toilet and bathroom with both bath and shower (a nice to have when you travel with 2 children). The complimentary wifi is good with reasonable speed which was perfect also for skype calls. TV channels with German, French, Italian and other languages. Another plus that the room had table & chairs, it also had kettle, microwave & refrigerator. The breakfast buffet meet our needs, plenty of choices. Staff were gently and professional. A nice stay with my family.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Filippo A
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Filippo A,

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Our triple room was very spacious and clean with comfortable beds, a choice of pillows, privacy screen between double bed and single bed, blockout blinds, lots of storage, separate toilet, clean bathroom with both bath and shower, plenty of hot water with good pressure. Loved the room.... my favourite so far in our vacation travels - WIFI good, English TV channels, free coffee machine available in foyer each morning, gym available.... also, very close to the train station for easy access.

The negatives: toilet very small so access might be difficult if you required mobility aids. Also needed to step up into both toilet and bathroom which was difficult for me with a knee problem. The bathroom had French style doors that didn't meet in the middle, and so weren't lockable..... no privacy when showering as you can see through the gap in the doors. Not everyone sharing a room wants their companions to see them naked.

Overall, a positive experience, would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank petak57
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear petak57,