All reviewsseparate toilettrain stationdouble bed and single bedsleeping areafree wificity centrebath and showerday bedhotel is locatedvery pleasant stayplenty of hot waterspacious roomexcellent locationenjoyed my staychecking inhannover hbfshopping area
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I recently stayed another three nights at this hotel and there isn't really much that I can add to my previous reviews. I have yet to stay on a Thursday night to be able to enjoy a massage, but I'll get around to it eventually. For me the hotel is a home away from home when I visit the town I was born in.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear lutzy,
Thank you for being our guest again and again.
You know you are always welcome.
Here's hoping that your next visit is as pleasant as the previous one.
Greetings from your city of birth
yours Suities

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The free wifi was great. The light blocking shades were very effective. Breakfast buffet was excellent. I particularly liked the smoked salmon, tomatoes and mozzarella, but they also had a nice selection of eggs, sausage , bacon, cereals, fresh fruit and yogurt. Breakfast costs 15 euros. If you wanted to save some money, you can take advantage of the free coffee that is served in the lobby in the morning and you can pick up breakfast items from stores and shops in the neighborhood. The location was convenient to public transportation, including the train that goes to the airport. The train trip to the airport costs about 3 euros and takes about 20 minutes. A cab ride to the airport costs about 39 euros and takes twice as long. Finally, the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2017

Dear Dawn461PS,
We'd like to thank you for your fantastic feedback.
Looking forward to welcome you again soon ;o)
Greetings from Hannover
yours Suities

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel location is excellent it's mins from the main station and in the center of city the reception some are excellent some others are really dull
The city is small it takes 2 days the city bus is really unprofessional

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Marwa R,
Thank you for being our guest and your feedback at tripadvisor.
Your and your family all the best and
with best regards
Novotel Suites Hannover

Reviewed 7 January 2017

My boyfriend and I had 5 days in Hannover during New Year.
We have nothing to complain about. Everything was as we expected.
The staff was very kind and helpfull in all matters
The only thing we were missing was a restaurant at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear heidipaaskec,
It's our pleasure to hear, that you felt comfortable.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon again
your Suities from Hannover

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Lovely big room which partitions off, excellent location, really smooth check in and all hotel staff spoke fluent English. Ideal location to explore the city and adjacent to the main station. The room had a fridge, microwave and kettle. My only criticism would be the very small windows.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Ben M,
Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your experience on tripadvisor.de. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you felt comfortable.
We wish you and your entire family a holy pre-Christmas time and looking forward to seeing you soon.
With best regards