All reviews pen factory high ceilings the club lounge interesting hotel fabulous hotel shower cabinet nice and modern hotel lovely old building health club amazing gym junior suite other star hotels fitness center platinum member business hotel tram line nice bar
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in nice builiding. The location is also good like 4km from center. The rooms are nice- we got an upgreade for apartament. So there is a nice space. I think that the hotel is a little old and You can notice that in bathroom. All other fornitures are modern and new. As in all spg hotels the bed is great :)
Also i liked a buffet - breakfast:)

Stayed: July 2018
SheratonHannover, Front Office Shiftleader at Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Tomek,

first of all we would like to thank you that you chose the Sheraton Hanover Pelikan Hotel for your stay in Hanover and for the time you spend to share your experiences at TripAdvisor.
We are pleased about your compliments regarding the architecture of the building and that we could regale you with our breakfast buffet.
Your remarks concerning the bath room will be shared with our management. We appreciate your feedback, because it helps us to keep improving and to ensure that our guests have a good time in our hotel.
So we hope to have the chance to welcome you back on your next trip to Hanover.
With best regards

Nina W.
Front Office Shiftleader

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I spent 2 night at the SPG Property. Got an upgrade to suite as Platinum Member. Quality of the room is good. Location is a bit out of town, but good connected by public transport. I was a bit disapointed of the food of the lounge. Had seen better things at Mariott and SPG locations, not really healthy with all the sweet stuff.
The fitness is excepitionally good, enjoyed the stuff.
Check-out took to long.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SheratonHannover, Front Office Shiftleader at Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear 205adm,
thank you for your visit in the Sheraton Hanover Pelikan Hotel and for the time you spend to share your experiences with us.
I apologize that the food in the lounge did not met your expectations. I will share your comments with the kitchen team, to encourage them to serve more healthy things.
Your kind feedback helps us to keep improving and we hope to welcome you back soon.
With best regards
Nina W.
Front Office Shiftleader
Sheraton Hanover Pelikan Hotel

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I hotel has a 3 floor layout for guest rooms. The 'GREATS'
a) Its got an amazing health club. Its is large, has multiple work out areas, and is a full service healthclub/spa that’s connected to the hotel on the 3rd floor. I was expecting a typical hotel fitness center (4-6 treadmills a few token weights and some exercise equipment). This is well in excess of it with even fitness classes and a kids play area (didn’t have kids with me)
b) Its also about a mile from the river and went for a long run on day 1

The Service is very thoughtful and genuine:
a) I was in club room twice (its attached to the restaurant on -1) and took a light breakfast into the room from the buffet in the restaurant. Nobody was inside the club room and from where I was sitting I didn’t realize I was visible from the outside. Both mornings the waiter from the restaurant promptly came in, greeted me, and asked if everything was okay, if I needed anything else (coffee or some other hot item)
b) On day 2 I dropped/lost my key at some place. When I got to the hotel, I needed something and gave my room number at the desk. Went upstairs, made it up to the room and realized I didn’t have my key. This is one of those horizontally laid out hotels because it only spreads two floors so took me a while to go downstairs. The female associate (first letter B) had my key ready. Evidently right after I left, somebody called from the security desk where I dropped it to say they found it. She knew I was going to come back and had my key ready.

The ONLY feedback I have is for hotel management for better signage for the fitness center. There is nothing in the elevator, and nothing when you are on the floor. You have to call and ask and they direct you by indicating which room number to go close to. And while the club is 3rd floor, you can’t access it by going to the end of the hallway of the 3rd floor. You have to figure out to get to the 2nd floor, then go at the end of the hallway and then go back up to 3 to access it. Given the size and quality of the health club, they should be showing it off blatantly. Or at least have some signage that allows access.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Nice and modern hotel located in the old building of the Pelikan company.
Comfortable rooms: modern and well equipped.Large and functional convention center.
Very good Continental breakfast.
May be quite far from main bars and attractions for nightlife.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Room was modern, stylish and clean. Big enough for my 2 day stay.
Everything I needed was in the room - iron, kettle, coffee machine, mini fridge, complimentary water and big flat screen tv. Minibar could be filled upon request.
One thing I liked was the tv was connected to a speaker in the bathroom.
Lovely staff - couldn’t do enough for me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business