Courtyard by Marriott Wiesbaden-Nordenstadt
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Stolberg(Wiesbaden)
Schmucker Eck(Wiesbaden)
View Hotel
Hotel Gasthof Gruener Wald(Hofheim am Taunus)
  • Restaurant
Alter Hof Hotel-Restaurant(Hofheim am Taunus)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Agat(Hofheim am Taunus)
  • Room Service
Scheidgen"s(Wiesbaden)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrankfurt airportbusiness hotelfree parkingsliding glassnice hotellocal businessmini fridgegas stationhotel is locatedcomfortable bedeasy accessflat screen tvrecommend this hotelgood sizenice barrestaurants within walking distanceup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here overnight before a flight from Frankfurt back home. We arrived latew following a drive from Hamburg. Everything in the lobby is very bright and modern. We checked in and went to our room which was sparkling and colorful. Then we went down to the bar to unwind before bed. The service there was very friendly and we enjoyed a glass of wine while we used the Internet to catch up with email and make some FaceTime calls. With an early flight we hardly had time to enjoy the very comfortable bed, but we did and would stay here again when in the Frankfurt area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel is recently renovated and has done a very nice job doing that. On the outside the hotel looks a bit old, but inside everything is brand new. It is outside the city centry but the price-quality is very good. The rooms were clean and modern. The employees of the hotel were very nice and professional. Enjoyed dinner, breakfast and lunch in the hotel and the quality was good.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We had 2 rooms here with family. The rooms are nice size and the beds are very comfortable. The bathroom is rather odd and my bathroom was flooded by taking a short shower - I even stopped the water in the middle of the shower because the lack of drainage in the shower was causing the water to go into the entire room - again, just an odd bathroom with just a shower and no door, about 1/4 inch drop to get in it. My sister's room had no issue with the shower.

The lowlight came with check in. I had requested a crib in my reservation and asked for it when we showed up a bit after 10. Lady at reception told me they had no cribs available and her supervisor was right next to her. Our son was sleeping in the car with my wife and she said she didn't care what they had told me, they had cribs, "It's a Marriott". Guess what, she was right! She went in, talked to a young man at check in and he not only went with her himself to get a crib but then took it to the room and set it up! When my wife came back to the car and told me this I was shocked. I'm always amazed how people have no problem lying to another person's face. Obviously this left a sour taste in my mouth so I'm not sure I would stay at the hotel again but I will say it was very comfortable, which is what you are after in a hotel stay - just understand the front desk may not be telling you the truth so keep asking!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I stayed here one night prior to a morning flight out of Frankfurt. The hotel is actually an older building that has been completely remodeled - to the point it appears brand new. It is a very nice property. The parking and internet access were free, and the breakfast was good quality. I had a good night's sleep, and have no complaints at all.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I am sure that we were the first occupants of this room. Very modern and new. I hated the bathroom because it has just a glass door dividing the bedroom to the bathroom. We had to be very careful not to flood the room because the shower has no door or curtain. The beds are German style too hard for US standards and we felt we were sleeping on the floor. Otherwise the iron and board were appreciated, The staff tried their best to make our stay as comfortable as possible. They were polite and friendly. Internet is free and so is parking. We bought some food accross the road at the supermarket but unfortunately for the life of me I cannot understand why German supermarkets don't sell chilled wine anywhere. This hotel is not in Wiesbaden but in the northern part and you really need a car to get around. We found nice drives to Giesenheim and Rudesheim and even took the ferry across the Rhine. The old castle is worth a visit. Johannesburger estate had a very haughty German Frau who insisted that we buy the wine before we taste it. She suddenly discovered that their credit card machine does not work and failed to mention that to us. We felt a bit embarassed that we could not buy the wine we wanted and had to pay cash. The man around the corner at the estate restaurant was wonderful and even accepted Amex. We don't recommend the wine shop. Any estate has tasting charges where one can pay a fee and then taste. The woman at the wine shop told me that they don't offer tasting because people get drunk!!! We were happy to leave Wiesbaden.

Room Tip: Our room was overlooking the car park.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple