“New hotel - excellent service”

Courtyard Wiesbaden-Nordenstadt
Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Wiesbaden
Hamburg
“New hotel - excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

Travelling more than 100 days per year, I stayed in the hotel late August 2011 (room 317). I can recommend this location and will definetly stay in the hotel again. All summarized this hotel still smells "new" and you don't encounter the usual marks or rooms being worn down like in older hotels. The room was quiet and clean.
The furnishement and equipment of the rooms is above the level of comparable hotels by the same brand in the area nearby. Although not in Frankfurt, the distance to the airport is close enough to be considered as airport hotel (15min taxi ride if you are lucky). The service is very friendly and always a step ahead.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Traveller100days

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here overnight before a flight from Frankfurt back home. We arrived latew following a drive from Hamburg. Everything in the lobby is very bright and modern. We checked in and went to our room which was sparkling and colorful. Then we went down to the bar to unwind before bed. The service there was very friendly and we enjoyed a glass of wine while we used the Internet to catch up with email and make some FaceTime calls. With an early flight we hardly had time to enjoy the very comfortable bed, but we did and would stay here again when in the Frankfurt area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Tilburg, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel is recently renovated and has done a very nice job doing that. On the outside the hotel looks a bit old, but inside everything is brand new. It is outside the city centry but the price-quality is very good. The rooms were clean and modern. The employees of the hotel were very nice and professional. Enjoyed dinner, breakfast and lunch in the hotel and the quality was good.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
DC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

We had 2 rooms here with family. The rooms are nice size and the beds are very comfortable. The bathroom is rather odd and my bathroom was flooded by taking a short shower - I even stopped the water in the middle of the shower because the lack of drainage in the shower was causing the water to go into the entire room - again, just an odd bathroom with just a shower and no door, about 1/4 inch drop to get in it. My sister's room had no issue with the shower.

The lowlight came with check in. I had requested a crib in my reservation and asked for it when we showed up a bit after 10. Lady at reception told me they had no cribs available and her supervisor was right next to her. Our son was sleeping in the car with my wife and she said she didn't care what they had told me, they had cribs, "It's a Marriott". Guess what, she was right! She went in, talked to a young man at check in and he not only went with her himself to get a crib but then took it to the room and set it up! When my wife came back to the car and told me this I was shocked. I'm always amazed how people have no problem lying to another person's face. Obviously this left a sour taste in my mouth so I'm not sure I would stay at the hotel again but I will say it was very comfortable, which is what you are after in a hotel stay - just understand the front desk may not be telling you the truth so keep asking!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Rigby, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

I stayed here one night prior to a morning flight out of Frankfurt. The hotel is actually an older building that has been completely remodeled - to the point it appears brand new. It is a very nice property. The parking and internet access were free, and the breakfast was good quality. I had a good night's sleep, and have no complaints at all.

Stayed July 2011, travelled on business