All reviews skyline plaza costa coffee shop uk hotels minute walk great hotel rain shower no safe in the room a large shopping mall a lovely stay good sized rooms stayed here for nights tea and coffee making facilities comfortable bed train station transport links s bahn city break
Reviewed 13 October 2018

As i work for premier inn in the UK it was really nice to come and visit our frankfurt hotel, all the staff are very friendly and professional and couldnt do enough.
I will recommend taking a visit, really enjoyed my stay and will love to come back.

Room Tip: Higer floor room have a better veiw
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurenc281295
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days on my holiday from Australia and it was comfy, convienient and the staff were all lovely. I had been a bit rushed and unprepared on this trip so I had many questions and requests but the staff were very friendly. They all did their best to help me book last minute tours, tell me about the city and find an umbrella and power plug converter on a sunday!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chantelle B
Reviewed 7 October 2018

This hotel was our last stay to end our honeymoon! It was a decent hotel for the price! It suited our needs and was very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. It was in a very modern area, which was much different then being on the other side of Frankfurt. Seemed to be more of the business side...where businessmen stay. But overall, a nice hotel for the price!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my flight got late and I didn’t have time to explore around as I planned. Anyhow, hotel is very close to a mall, you can walk there, very close to Hfb Frankfurt, since we had luggage we asked for a taxi and we paid 8 euros.
Hotel is great, breakfast, check in very quick, the only problem I found: they only have a shampoo/shower gel, I used it, my hair was so tangled I couldn’t untangle it.
Come on Premier Inn.. make it better..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for two nights for our 2nd anniversary, the place is immaculate and the service was brilliant. The young man who checked us in at around midnight kindly served us drinks at the bar when they were obviously closed! And the young lad who served us in the bar the following day was great! Definitely would stay again :)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple