“What a great surprise!”

Thai & Turf - Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 2,743 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: USD 68 - USD 170
Cuisines: Spanish
Description: ACHTUNG: MONTAG IST RUHETAG, AUSSER BEI GROSSEN EVENTS, KONZERTEN UND MESSEN IN FRANKFURT. AUF UNSERER HOMEPAGE STEHEN DIE AKTUELLEN ÖFFNUNGSZEITEN Our authentic Thai cuisine uses only high-quality and original curries and ingredients, whereby we guarantee an excelente quality of food . The Steakhouse cuisine, will provide you with meat in the highest premium quality , guaranteed hormone-free , from selected growers and trading partners . In our own ripening room we hang the best pieces of meat from the region, in the traditional Dry Age method for you . Among them Tomahawks and Porterhouse steak and our Whisky Aged herbs Bacon The burgers are selected according to strict quality criteria , so we only offer 100 % Angus meat . The fresh Burger Buns are delivered several times a week by our local baker. All sauces , dips and herb butter variations and our spice blends we provide with the utmost care and attention to detail even here.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Girlfriend and I landed pretty late in Frankfurt. To our dismay most places were closed, so we just carried on and figured we’d find something, whatever, on the way home.
Found Thai & Turf on Google Maps. Decided to head over for a quick burger because it looked cool. My girl found the place so I went in with no expectations... what a revelation it was!
Totally recommended! Great place for a late meal and a drink! Cosy space, great food, great staff! Worth the drive even if you’re not exactly next to it

1  Thank André S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,474)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best places we had the pleasure of eating at on our trip to Frankfurt while our band was on tour. Everything from the staff to the food were the very best you could want in a dining experience. Well worth your time and money.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank iameverydaypeople
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Thai & Turf was recommended to us a while ago by close friends, who love quality food and wine as much as we do! Last night we wanted a yummy relaxed meal out. I was in the mood for Thai and my husband wanted a steak. So the perfect time to give this place a go.
We were blown away by the menu, such a great choice! And an exceptional choice of wine. The food and wine were delicious and the Service very friendly. Also really liked the interior! We will definitely be back for more.

1  Thank Anne H
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had dinner there tonight and the service and food were amazing! I will definitely return. The steaks were great and the red wine pairing recommendation was perfect. Great food selection and great wine selection as well!

1  Thank Jason H
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I arrived at the restaurant to be told the weather is nice so you can stand outside while they set up they wasn’t open for another 10 mins even though they have seating areas to sit in the outside court.
When we went in the decor in the restaurant was nice the gentleman passed us the menu then said it’s in German but it’s easy to read you will make it out. We are English I was surprised then called over the waitress to help but she was reluctant even tho we was the only people in the restaurant she couldn’t wait to get back for a natter with the gentleman at the bar.
Our starters was very nice chicken satay and beef Tatar. I ordered a wine and my husband water. Our main course came one dried lobster and a rump steak no sides ect for my husband and I had matured steak with lots of black teriyaki sauce smothered with a little sweet potato mash I took one mouthful and heaved it was 60% fat I felt sick.
The waiter was trying to get me another but I couldn’t stomach anything else and I am a big eater I asked for the bill couldn’t wait to get out!
£120 bill I was mortified we paid £50 in taxis to get there fo a treat with the good reviews so nearly £200 for nothing gutted