2,208 results
All reviews business class room top floor business hotel city centre business trip great business tram stop breakfast buffet is modern hotel public transport taxi gym messe wellness germany conference skyline
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed only for one night at the Radisson however it clearly impressed me with the amazing quality of the refurbished rooms. The fitness and spa facilities on the top floor are also worth a visit. The swimming pool is a unique experience with the view and so are the saunas. The only downside was the morning queue due to technical issues at the front desk and with the invoicing we had to have corrected. Still I wouldn’t mind to return.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Andras P.,

thank you for this review and your kind words. We are happy, you enjoyed our rooms and also our SPA area.
However I also kindly would like to apologize the inconveniences during your stay caused by the waiting time due to technical problems.
We are looking forward your return.

Kind regards,
Johanna Arnold, your Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I liked the breakfast. Better than the Hilton breakfast in Frankfurt. Rooms are spacious and modern. Bed was comfortable. Wardrobe is tiny. Don’t bring a lot of clothes or get adventurous where you put them. Bathroom and shower all good. Would use again and definitely better than the Hilton on breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Paul H.

thank you for this review. We are happy how much you liked and enjoyed our breakfast!
You are right, our wardrobe is a little tiny. Reason for it is that our focus group are business traveller who do not bring that many clothes. I would kindly like to apologize the inconvenience.

Hopefully we can welcome you soon again in Frankfurt.

Best wishes,
Johanna Arnold,
Your Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We stayed here for 1 night for a special occasion. I called and emailed beforehand weeks ago and was promised early check-in. I called two days before and they still confirmed it. It was a hassle getting anyone on the line, but the night before I called about the check-in time and they said early check-in was not possible anymore. We were very disappointed.
I pointed out I would be dropping off our luggage in the morning and would sign all the papers, as we did not want to deal with all that stuff late at night. The woman at the service counter was not occupied but let me wait 10 minutes because there was a more important guest outside that she should take care off! So I stood there, waiting while she stood behind the counter staring at the ceiling. What the hell? I pay 350€ a night for a junior suite.
When we arrive late at night, our baggage has not been brought to the room as promised, but I had to wade through the baggage room to make out my bag and schlep it to our suite.
The room itself was nice though and they had prepared some wine and cheese for us to celebrate. That was very nice.
Breakfast was supposed to be included in our rate, which it turned out it wasn’t.
All in all, really bad service. One of the worst hotel services I have ever experienced, especially considering the high price. I will not come here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank neverco
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Neverco,

thank you for your honest feedback to your stay. It's the only way to improve ourselves.
First of all we would like to apologize any inconveniences. An early check-in is only possible if the room was not occupied the night before. During the last weeks we had a high occupancy rate so early check-ins and late check-outs were not always possible. We get many reservations on the same day due to the near airport. Sorry for that!
For the bad service issue I was already talking to all our Head of Departments to take care of their personnel to improve in this point. We want to give a fast and professional service which includes check-in, check-out and also luggage service.

Best wishes from Frankfurt,