“Enjoyed My Stays!”
Review of Westend Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Frankfurt
Westend Hotel
Ranked #154 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
A TripAdvisor Member
Newmarket, Ontario Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2003

I thoroughly enjoyed both stays here in January and August 1986, after returning from visiting friends in the former DDR. The hotel was clean and quiet with a relaxed atmosphere. The breakfast delivered to my room was delicious and elegantly presented. I was most impressed by the Hungarian waiter who remembered my name on my return trip, when he served me in the garden cafe.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Redhill, Surrey UK
Reviewed 11 April 2003

I stayed at the West End Hotel whilst exhibiting at a trade fair. The hotel is small (20 or so rooms) all individually furnished with antiques as far as I could make out. They do a really nice breakfast, but don't serve other meals (there are a number of restaurants nearby). The service is very friendly and it makes a welcome change from the impersonal large hotels. Although, like every other hotel in Franfurt, they increase their prices at trade fair times, it was still good value and an easy walk to the fairgrounds (Messe). I'd stay there again.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member