“Don't bother and go to Palazzo instead”

Tigerpalast Variete Theater
Ranked #52 of 433 things to do in Frankfurt
More attraction details
Owner description: Curtain up in the Tigerpalast. Here twice a night the leading lights of international variety captivate a house of 190 guests with their proximity and charisma. Thrilling moments and the best of entertainment in tangible exchange with a spellbound audience – it’s a far remove from the stress of city life.Factor in the atmospheric live orchestral accompaniment and dynamic cuisine of a high professional standard and the evening becomes an experience unforgettable in its entirety - in the heart of Frankfurt.
Reviewed 1 March 2014

After having dinner in the catacombs of Tigerpalast, we attended the show. What a deception! Even though the band was quite good, this couldn't save the appalling performances of which the magicien was the most disturbing one. I am somebody who laughs easily but this show was a joke. Many of the other performances were mediocre at best. Palazzo has a permanent show in Frankfurt and I would recommend going there.

1  Thank DeKokkies
There are newer reviews for Tigerpalast Variete Theater

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I am not a fan of such shows but I must say that I enjoyed most of the acts on that evening.
the only thing that bothered me were the lousy seating conditions. we booked way in advance, the fancy package with dinner, but at the end we got the seats just below the stage with no leg room. at one point I stopped asking sorry from the lady beside me as I accidentally kicked her every time I moved. some members of our group went to stand by the bar as it was not possible to see the show from their seats. watch out!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

within an indoor area like that can do such performance really cool~
i like all those performers flying above my head~

2  Thank foxkoehn
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Aside from the emcee, the acts don't rely on language, so non-German speakers are encouraged to attend. Also, when you get tickets online, look for a discount. I got discounted tickets and sat closest to the stage! Lots of fun.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

An evening I thoroughly enjoyed.

This is a variety act of over 10 acts from all over the world and it last over 2 hrs.
The theater is easy to find and it has a small capacity.
Seating is very cosy.
Overpriced drinks and food are served before and during the show.

I don't speak any German and there was only one act in German so I didn't miss much.
The MC was a lovely french lady who sang a few songs in French. And had over 10 costume changes.

So all in all it was a night well spent with a host of variety acts and a tiger at the end.
The 81yr old mistress of ceremony stole the show.... an icon from the past relives fame and fan fare in Frankfurt.

1  Thank matrix1000