Savoy Hotel Frankfurt
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
USD 190*
USD 331*
USD 315*
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main train stationtop floornice poolstayed here for two nightslocation is excellentcentral locationmini barexcellent breakfastchristmas marketyogurtsaunaconnection
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We could see that the regular price for this room was over 500 euros for one night, so we expected something very nice. We got the room for about 60 euros.

We were 2 adults and one child.

In actuality, this was the worst hotel we booked on our Europe tour. The room was very small, we had one single queen-size bed with one pillow. Usually we get a seperate bed for our son, when we book a room.

The room was not in the best condition either.

I would still be crying if we had payed 500 euros for the room. I can't imagine that this room is ever sold for 500 euros, so it seems like false advertising on Hotels.com.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Limbobski
Reviewed 15 March 2012

unlike shown on some websites the hotel is directly facing the main street and railway station.
The location was perfect for us as we travelled by train, for other guests the surroundings might not be really appealing.... however the rooms to railway side might be very loud!!

Just ask the receptionist politely for a room facing backside even these rooms are smaller but you can sleep!!

Bathrooms are all recently renovated and very clean - bathtubs in all rooms!

The best thing of the hotel is the free Sauna (with skyline view from inside) and the Pool on the rooftop.

I think it will be hard to find any competative hotel which can offer such a great rooftop place and the low rates makes this place a real bargain even the surroundings arenot really recommended

Room Tip: rooms to backside are definetly recommend (more quiet!!)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

How on earth this Hotel was given 4 stars is beyond me. I think they must have bought it on E-Bay because this place is 3 stars tops. The place is shabby, the staff are rude and they charge almost 10 euros for internet access.
The rooms are very small and in need of renovation and the bathroom ceiling had mouldy stains above the shower.The lifts are slow and you can hear them creaking and banging from the rooms which woke me up more than once. The only good positive things one can say is the location..brilliant and the pool is good ( although the sauna/gm area again shabby)

Room Tip: Find another Hotel....
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mtallon
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The rooms are small and very noisy because near the train station. No sound proofing in the rooms so there is so much noise from other rooms The staff is not very helpful and can be out right rude at times. I am sure there are better hotels out there with similar prices.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Falsaqri
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I have travelled quite a bit and I thought yes this is my first 4 star hotel I am going to stay in... I was wrong. There are quite few hidden charges (You have to pay for wi-fi, calls, etc), there is so much noise outside (I was on the 2nd floor) and thin walls on the inside, I could hear people in the next room having sex. The room itself wasnt all bad, It had space, a basic TV (with only 1 English channel) and a fridge

Saying all that, the location is good if you want to get around but the area sucks and things are expensive, there is a lot of rif-raf out there, If you value sleep and than find another hotel or get a more expensive room on a higher floor.

Room Tip: Don't get rooms on the second floor!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo