“Ok hotel in quet area”
Review of Atrium Hotel

Atrium Hotel
Ranked #210 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel i cheap but clean. Carpets are worn and the hotel deserves a refurbishment but the breakfast is good, rooms are clean and the area is very quiet. It is also only 5 minutes walk to the Messe area. I stayed there during Frankfurt Marathon and the location is brilliant for this purpose.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 April 2017

For the money, absolutely no complaints. A quiet location not far from the centre. Perfectly acceptable rooms and friendly staff. I would use again and seriously question paying a lot more to be a bit more central or a hotel with more facilities, e.g. a restaurant and bar.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I've reserved the room for one night and I arrived at the hotel Monday around 9:30. Being so early for the check in, I passed to the hotel just to let there my baggage there before reaching the location of the working meeting I had. The girl at the reception was really gentle and kind and she gave me anyway at that hour a room that was available and this was great. The room was good enough for the price and just to sleep on night. But two issues are the reason why my global rate is so low:
the first one is, as someone else already commented, the breakfast room: really sad, bad lookong and unforunatelly malodorous.
But the key issues was the clogged toilet. I realized it when back in the afternoon. So when going out for dinner I informed the reception to please take a look or, in case, change me the room. I was back around midnight and the person at the reception did not menthioned the toilet so I thought it was fixed. And this is what it what it seemed at first sight and consequently I used it: do not describe you what the scene. But I was so tired at the point in time to go again back to the reception. The morning after when leaving at the reception there was the same person I advised the day before of the toilet problem. He just asked me if it was ok, I answered him the toilet was not ok at all and he did not even apologize.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2016

It's not bang in the centre of Frankfurt (but it's only a short subway journey and a 5 mins walk from the subway station), but this hotel cost a lot less than those in the city centre. As well as being reasonably priced it was clean, comfy and quiet. Just what I wanted. And there was a typically German big buffet breakfast in the morning. I had a good night's sleep, (although a slightly thicker mattress would have been nice). A minor gripe. I would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Nice staff and very helpful specially at the night shift receptionist. also I had a help with my broken bag from George (sehr net ). for me higher floors are better. the breakfast is fare enough. When visiting Frankfurt next time definitely choose this Hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo