“Great stay”

Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Ranked #12 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The hotel was great. Best airport stay I ever had ! The hotel was clean, great service, amazing food! I stayed here with my family. I stayed 12 times in frankfurt airport hotels, and it was my first but definably not Last stay at the hilton ! Much better than every 4 or 5 stars hotel in it the area. To getting to the hotel late at night and being welcomed with a smile, sleeping on a comfortable bed after hours of travelling, and before continuing to more hours of travel worths every Penny!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank tali g
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear tali g,
Thank you for your excellent review of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. What a nice compliment such a review is for our team!
tali g, we are certainly looking forward to welcome you back soon!
Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stayed here for the 1st time in Feb 2012 after many previous stays at older Sheraton property at Frankfurt Airport.
It was a pleasure to finally have some choice of hotels at the airport and what a good choice it is to stay at the Hilton.
Just a really well designed hotel with large bright public areas.
Customer service was top notch in all areas from checkin to restaurant to bar.
I was upgraded to executive floor which was appreciated. Room was really good - king size bed, enough room to move without being overly large. Bathroom was reall small though - in-tub shower was awkward - had to climb over tall bath wall to get in, to stand under water I had to be at one end of bath where floor surface is curving up which made me feel a little unsafe - typical European glass half-door meant that water just saturated floor area adjacent to shower - I never could understand these dumb partial shower doors.
Overall, I was very happy with the hotel and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear canaussie95,
Thank you for your nice comments on our hotel. It is great to see that you also discovered the Hilton Frankfurt Airport for future stays at continental Europe's second largest airport.
I will certainly share your "top notch customer service" comment with our team, this is truly appreciated!
We are eagerly looking forward to your return visits!

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Chose this hotel for convenience. Was coming back from northeastern Italy via Frankfurt. Since my flight out of Frankfurt was an early AM flight, I left the evening before and stayed at the Hilton. Little bit of a walk - but still in the airport. Farily new hotel, rooms are very nice, comfortable. Would definitely stay again if passing thru. Can't get more convenient.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear edcsteve,
Thank you to New York for a great review of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport edcsteve!
We opened in December last year and I am happy to note that our team provided you with a comfortable and pleasant stay.
It is great to see your detemination of visiting us again edcsteve, thank you, we are looking forward to your arrival!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We arranged a business meeting at the hotel. It was super. The staff were very helpful and location was so convenient to airport that you could wear summer clothes in the middle of winter. I went to cafe for afternoon tea and it was great. The server made a super iced coffee especially for me, because I asked for ice cream.
However, because they are new, their systems are not entirely in place. For example, they did not bill me for my room, putting it on the group account. They realized when they looked at my file that that was a mistake but it took them a couple of hours to correct it.
Another minor quibble is that the Wi Fi I paid for in my room did not work in the meeting room. This meant I paid twice for the service. The service itself worked well, however,.
Catering for the meeting was excellent.
The hotel is an anchor for a building that is built around the railway station. There is already food and other shopping as well as restaurants in the complex. These are in addition to the shopping at the airport.

Room Tip: Perfect venue for a one day face-to-face global business meeting. Probably would be great even for 2...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear elaine3Southport,
Thank you for your "Super" rating of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport!
Please provide me with your details directly regarding your wifi service so that I can investigate in detail immediately. Our aim is allways to make sure that we exceed your expecations!
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I stayed at Hilton Frankfurt for one night while in transit, having taken the high speed ICE train from near Munich. The hotel is in the best locatation, just over the train station at the airport. The indoor walk to airport check-in the next morning was only 10 minutes.

TIP: Before you arrive at this hotel,....when you are on the lower concours level, there is an excellent grocery store located at the far end away from the hotel. There you can get some fresh snacks like fruit salads.

The property looks brand new, and during my stay, was not even half full.

> Reception: Very friendly and helpful
> Elevators: Fast and with a view
> Executive floor: Has free news papers and shoe shine machine
> Gym: Fairly large and well equpped with state of the art equipment
> Pool, Saunas: I saw them, but didn't use them

> Room: As in other new Hilton properties I've stayed in lately, the rooms are very full featured and seem well suited to the business traveller with a large work desk with telephone and adjustable chair. The bed didn't have the "sleep system" with adjustable comfort level, but it was very comfortable anyway.
I had a problem using my wireless mouse on the glass desk surface. They should include a mouse pad
Everything worked perfectly in the room.

>Lounge: Very large with key access. I arrived shortly after 8pm, and just as I was getting some snacks, they started taking food away. It was done in a very efficient manner (i.e. very quickly), even though there were only 5 people in the lounge and I had just arrived and been greeted by the same staff that started to clear the food away. It seemed they didn't want to give me 10 minutes grace period to get some food.,,,kind of odd.

What I liked:
> Great location for train and flights
> Modern and well designed
> Room design, amenities and functionality
> Value when using Hilton Honors for upgrade
> Great facilities like Gym, Saunas, Pool, Lounge

To Improve:
> Add a mouse pad on the glass desk surface
> Advise lounge staff to not be so aggressive and quick in shutting down the snack service in the evening. In my case, they could have come to me and advised me something like "last call on food sir" This would have been very easy because there were only 5 people in the lounge at the time.

Conclusion:
My new favorite Frankfurt airport stop-over hotel

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the executive floor with your Hilton Honors status
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank deathracer
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Dear deathracer,
Thank you very much for your excellent review and great recommendations!
We certainly like your conclusion "My new favorite Frankfurt airport stop-over hotel" and look eagerly forward to welcome you back soon!
Warm regards,
Charles Muller

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Steigenberger Airport Hotel
Villa Kennedy
Villa Kennedy
#1 of 271 in Frankfurt

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Frankfurt

Been to Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!