All reviews the main train station would definitely stay here again single room min walk tv shower channels internet cereal minibar
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stayed here with a large group one night due to weather delay flying thru FRA. Lufthansa put us up for th e night. Hotel is quaint. Rooms are adequate for overnight stay, not real large. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom (ensuite) was small, but clean and functional. Some members of party apparently did not have AC in rooms. Some rooms not accessible by elevator--stairs only. Other rooms elevator accesses landing between two floors, so is one flight up or down to get to rooms. Breakfast (included) is good, but not huge selection.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Booked an One-Bedroom Apartment via booking.com but when we initially arrived, we got assigned to a small room (with just a toilet and no kitchen) which looks nothing like the photos of the One-Bedroom Apartment but more like a Double Room instead. Room looks pleasant but since it wasn't what we booked, we headed back to the reception to request for the correct room. The receptionist mentioned that we booked a Double Room instead of the One-Bedroom Apartment. However, the price we paid online was for the One-Bedroom Apartment so perhaps this could be a point for the management to look into, perhaps change the pictures on booking.com to reflect the appearance of the different rooms accurately so customers will not "book wrongly". In the end, the receptionist still provided us with a One-Bedroom Apartment. However, this is not located at the hotel and was a 10 mins walk away, perhaps this information could also be communicated during the booking so customers can make a more informed decision (if their main priority is the location).

The One-Bedroom Apartment came equipped with a kitchen and a toilet. It is clean, spacious and bigger than the Double Room we were sent to earlier. However, wifi signal was weak. Location was still alright, not too far from the HBF and Flixbus station.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I found it pretty odd that I had to find a hotel for my short stay after living there for 6 years. Well, I booked the hotel which had good review ratings. Went with hopes but all came crashing after seeing the room which was too small. Sockets for the coffee machine was not working and was not repaired even after reminding twice.

Overall very average and I am definitely not coming here again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived for a two nite stay and was made to feel welcome , a quick signing in and I was given a single room on the 3rd floor on the far side of the courtyard and it was just perfect ! The pics don’t do it justice ! Yes your a 3 min walk from the main train station and on a road , but my room was air conditioned and had a julliet balcony you could sit out on and people watch if you wanted ! The room was very clean , ignore the negative reviews , the bed comfy and they have a great system if you want you linen changed , you leave a card on your bed ! There’s a seat and table as well as a safe and minibar in your room ( acceptable prices ) .... a couple of glasses and a bottle opener ! The tv had loads of channels in all languages ! The shower was brilliant and hot water plentiful at any time of the day ! There was a lift should u need it ! The breakfast was great , typical continental with cereals , meats, cheeses , there’s a toasted and no limit of bread and the rolls are freshly warmed , there’s water , fruit , fruit juices , yoghurts and the cook makes delicious fresh scrambled eggs ! There’s a great coffee machine and it’s one of the best free breakfasts you can have , no limit on the amount you eat and drink ! So , if you wanna great room and near to all , including trams , buses , trains then this place is one I definitely recommend , it’s not in the red light zone , it’s a good 10 mon walk from that , and yes there are people in the street having a beer and talking , but so does most places I seen in the city , but I didn’t once feel threatened or scared , there’s an great shop round the corner , and if I’m back in Frankfurt I would definitely stay here again , the staff were all friendly and helpful and the hotel felt really safe ! Thanks again for a great wee stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel has no elevator which is not informed at any hotel booking site. The breakfast is rather good but the restaurante has a very old style. The room is clean but very noisy. The hotel put us at the attic which is bad room as the curtains cannot be closed properly. The street light and sun light keep coming in the room. The bathroom is very very small.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple