Lowest prices for your stay
USD 99
USD 104
Official Hotel
USD 70
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUSD 104
eDreamsUSD 99
TravelocityUSD 104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

Bad experience , I will non come again - the place is expensive and does not deliver what it promise

The rooms appear nice but are very poorly furnished

The bathroom is poor

The breakfast is poor

The TV was not working

The Reception is not in a position to give any advice on restaurants in town

I recommend to go to other places, these people should learn how to work

Price is very high compared to the quality of the place and services

Room tip: Just avoid this hotel
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Excellent hotel. Beautiful rooms, well equipped. Fresh, modern, yet comfortable. Staff were young, friendly, professional. And very good price for an 8day stay. Excellent location close to Alte Opera, new and older Frankfurt. Huge selection of good places to eat and drink in the neighbourhood. Would definitely return/recommend.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Pretty disappointing I must admit.
Linen wasn’t changed once throughout a 16 night stay. Water wasn’t replenished. Room was cleaned once every 3 days even though advertised as everyday. My room was cleaned the night before I left and was left completely open with all my personal items on show which anyone could’ve come in and taken, I then raised this with reception the resolution was giving me 3 room keys?!
The bed linen was way too small for the size of the bed. I had to give a €100 deposit as I arrived. Still not quite sure what that was for?

Pretty disappointed overall when paying for a high end hotel and not receiving some basics you’d get in a budget hotel.

However the gym was very good with good equipment, the location is also good and the reception staff were polite and happy to help. Just a shame some key features let it down!

Don’t like to write negative reviews but sometimes it has to be done! Hopefully they can sort these issues for the next guest!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

This is my second stay in The Flag West M , I stayed here Sept 3-5, I just want to thank the reception staff Neven, Rewziye and joaua for the great service and the help to resolve a problem I had duringing my stay, they were so helpful and professional.
The hotel is cozy ,clean, the service is amazing , location is great near to many restaurants, gardens and 10 mins walk to the city center
diffently come again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2021

Very clean, really friendly staff, awesome shower, good WiFi, nice terrace on the roof, good location. Cannot rate it anything different than 5 stars. The only downside is the high price for breakfast (17€)

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple