USD 120
USD 195
USD 124
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

Hotel Monopol(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 137
  • Pool
2,899 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportlong distance trainsfollow the signssame buildingnext morningmorning flightan overnight stayrental carlong flightconvenient locationbetween flightseasy accessfitness centerflight homerooms are smallrailway stationyour luggage
Reviewed 29 March 2012

In March of 2012 my wife and I stayed at this hotel in transit between Copenhagen and Seattle and were fully satisfied. The hotel is a brisk 10 minutes indoors walk from Terminal 1 of Frankfurt Airport, but before you set out, it is advisable to ask airport staff for direction. Once on the right way there are (small) signs leading to the Hilton Hotel.

The Garden Inn has a nice, warm, and well illuminated lobby next to the more imposing and dark Hilton Hotel. The reception personel was friendly and eager to talk about the hotel.

The rooms are, as others have stated, indeed small and tightly packed with the necessary furniture. It was perfect for a night's stay with only handluggage, but would be crammed with suitcases and for a longer stay. The beds are extremely nice, and, by the use of the special gadget on the side, which regulates the softness/hardness of the mattress, fits anybody's wishes. We had a room facing the highway and the forest, and the triple glazing of the windows prevented any noise from the outside. It goes without saying that the room is extremely clean.

The breakfast was a full breakfast buffet, with nothing missing. Since it is completely self service, it would, however, have been nice, if there were small decaffeinated coffee bags (Kaffee Hag) available, since it is hard to attract the attention of serving staff.

The friendly atmosphere, the room, and the convenient proximity of the hotel to the airport, without needing to wait for a hotel shuttle, will definitely make us stay at the Garden Inn next time we need a stopover at the Frankfurt Airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear BentCopenhagen,
Thank you very much for writing such a nice review on the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport!
Your comments on the breakfast buffet are very much appreciated, the decaf is actually also located in a large dispenser next to the regular coffee dispenser, on the buffet..
We are very glad that you defintely will come back to the HGI Frankfurt Airport in the future, you can be assured that we are eager to welcome you back!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This hotel was still affordable while offering top-notch amenities. The room wasn't huge, but the bathroom, bed, nightstands, etc. were all high-quality.

The room was very clean, as was the rest of the hotel. This property shares a pretty nice gym/sauna area with the regular Hilton next door.

I received prompt, excellent and attentive service throughout my stay. Even the restaurant was decent, although of course it was overpriced.

Overall I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Ertman420,
"Nice, comfortable, classy...." thank you Ertman420 for your nice review of the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, especially your comments on the cleanliness and the excellent service. I will certainly share this with our team.
We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was my first stay at this new hotel. I really enjoyed it. Prior to this one and the regular Hilton next to it opening the options at or near the airport were pretty bad. I arrived very early, at 6 a.m. on the day of my stay and was able to check in without any problem. This borders on shocking in Germany where they seem to pride themselves on not letting you check in until the appropriate time! I will always put this hoten in my Frankfurt travel plans in the future!

By the way I had no troube finding it as another writer did. The key is to follow the signs to the High Speed Train Station. From there you will find good signage.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Indy_traveler-111

Dear Indy_traveler-111,
Wow, it is great to see that you are determined to put the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport always in your future travel plans to Frankfurt, we certainly like that! Our team is certainly determined to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you very much for such a fantastic comment!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

This hotel is pretty new, which apparently means sign posting it from the airport (it is attached to the Terminal 1 building) is almost non-existent. It took me an hour to find it. The check-in staff apologised and said this was being worked on. They then proceeded to check me into a room at the very end of the outermost corridor. Shocking!
Beds are comfy and the bath tub is nice and deep.
Breakfast is very good and varied with fresh waffles, omelettes, etc. Serving staff again was not exactly on the ball and waiting for decaf coffee was long.
The Steigenberger (reached by a very clearly signposted bus) is a much better option for a 1 night close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mondfrau,
Thank you very much for providing your feedback on your recent stay.
In Terminal 1 there are several signs leading to the bridge / Skywalk which will take you to THE SQUAIRE buidling, where our hotel is located. From T1 there are black signs with white letters posted. Alternatively you can follow the large blue signs with white lettering which state "Fernbahnhof". These signs bring you to the high speed train station, we are located above this station.
Mondfrau, I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We(my sister and I) stayed one night.
In the first place I chose this hotel because of its location. I was right. As I knew where the Fernbahnhof was, it was really easy to get to the hotel.
Our room was on the 7th floor. When we crossed a bridge to our room, the glass door in the corridor was automatically open!
The room was rather small but enough for us. It was clean and comfortable. We could watch NHK World and many other international TV programs. Of course we enjoyed buffet breakfast.
We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear gwalch,
Thank you very much for your great feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport!
Yes, we do have a large variety of international TV channels available in our hotel.
Besides many English and American channels, we offer for example Dubai TV, Al Jazeera, Russia Today and Arirang TV from Korea. I am sure you must have watched the Japanese NHK World!
We believe it is important to offer so many TV channels since our guests come from more than 150 countries around the world and we want our guests to have choices and suffiicient opportunity to unwind!
gwalch, it is good to see that you will definitely stay with the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport again, we certainly look forward to your return visit!