“Great location, nice hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport

Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
Ranked #25 of 267 Hotels in Frankfurt
Kasukabe, Japan
“Great location, nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

We(my sister and I) stayed one night.
In the first place I chose this hotel because of its location. I was right. As I knew where the Fernbahnhof was, it was really easy to get to the hotel.
Our room was on the 7th floor. When we crossed a bridge to our room, the glass door in the corridor was automatically open!
The room was rather small but enough for us. It was clean and comfortable. We could watch NHK World and many other international TV programs. Of course we enjoyed buffet breakfast.
We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear gwalch,
Thank you very much for your great feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport!
Yes, we do have a large variety of international TV channels available in our hotel.
Besides many English and American channels, we offer for example Dubai TV, Al Jazeera, Russia Today and Arirang TV from Korea. I am sure you must have watched the Japanese NHK World!
We believe it is important to offer so many TV channels since our guests come from more than 150 countries around the world and we want our guests to have choices and suffiicient opportunity to unwind!
gwalch, it is good to see that you will definitely stay with the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport again, we certainly look forward to your return visit!
Charles Muller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel in order to be close to our early morning outbound flight. It was the perfect ending to our trip because it was so convenient to arriving by train and flying out in the morning. The rooms are small, but we do not expect large rooms in European hotels, nor do we need them. The breakfast was large and delicious. You can order waffles if you want them! It was nice to be able to print out our boarding passes in the business center.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Dear dallasfamily6,
A BIG THANK YOU for your very kind feedback on our hotel. It is great to see that you and your family enjoyed the stay in the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport so much!
The special HGI waffles are indeed delicious, both the waffles as well as the complimentary business center you will find in many Hilton Garden Inn hotels around the world as these are signature items of the Hilton Garden Inn brand!
Looking forward to welcome you back on your next overseas trip!
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I guess the title of my review said it all...Indeed what a stay!!

For all those, who decided to read the review further, I must recommend this as a very very convenient place to stay in Germany especially for those who are here only for a short duration (primarily for transit purpose).

I got almost everything that I desired (would have been great if the rates were lowered a bit further. But nevermind.)

Location: I wanted a hotel neat the Airport. And this one is right at the airport. I took exactly 10 mins to reach the hotel, walking. If one plans to go to the Frankfurt main city, just come back to the train terminal (about 100 metres from the hotel) and take a train. I would suggest first time travellers to take an 'all day long pass' which would cost them just 8Euros. Again the proximity to the airport helped me so an early checkin, the night before my travel.

Property and Amenities: Looks very Lavish and swanky. The room was nice and the bathroom was exceptional and loaded with knick knacks like mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion. Internet was of good speed and was free of charge. The gym and the sauna are free of cost and are state of the art.

Food: I only had the morning breakfast and it was quite swanky again. Very satisfied with the food there.

Service: The lady at the reception was a trainee and was very courteous to talk to. As this was my first visit in Frankfurt, she even took out time to explain to me the places to visit and how to reach there. Further, she enrolled me to the HHONOURS club. The toaster near the kitchen had some problems and the staff tried to fix it he moment I pointed this out. When they could not, they promptly apologiesd to me. Overall, what I really liked was the pleasantness with which everyone at the hotel talked.

Service was indeed the key and I am sure to stay in the same place during my next visit in Frankfurt.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2012
Dear Aniruddha K,
Thank you very much for your "excellent" rating of the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport!
It is especially great to see that after your experience at our hotel you have joined the Hilton HHonors program.
Aniruddha K, just please note that with Hilton HHonors you can earn both "Points & Miles" for the same stay, when you stay at one of 3,750 hotels Hilton Worldwide (Including in New Delhi & Chennai, amongst many other locations in India, for when you travel nationally). You will be able to earn miles at more than 50 airline partners.
Aniruddha K, we cerftainly hope you will collect lots of "Points & Miles" at the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport in the future!
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

I usually say that hotel airports are such as airline food.... could be better, always. Not in this case. This Garden Inn shares some of the wellness and fitness infrastructure with the Hilton nearby, airport, long distance and regional train stations on right there with a brand new installation, with good food, a fridge in room you can put things. Best airport hotel I have ever stayed.

Dear Paul_Smith_2301,
WOW, what a nice review of the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, thank you!
Paul_Smith_2301, we are most certainly looking forward to welcome you back!
Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

How can you screw up a great franchise like HGI? They did it at the SQUAIRE. Maybe its a marketing ploy to get business travellers to switch next door to the Hilton, but this HGI is more like a Hampton- small rooms, very limited services, cheap on perks (no bottle of water for a diamond) and expensive (15 euro for a burger).
Maybe with time Hilton will see how far away they missed the mark and bring back a real HGI experience.

Room Tip: Go next door to the Hilton
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank COtraveller69
Dear COtraveller69,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am truly sorry that you were not completely satisfied during your stay. Your comment on the rooms are correct, these are indeed smaller than one is used to in similar hotels in the USA, hotelrooms generally are not as big in key locations in Europe.
COtraveller69, a bottle of water certainly is our standard for you, I truly regret that this was not the case during your visit. I have emphasized this procedure with our front desk team members to ensure that this is followed.
COtraveller69, I do hope that you allow us the opportunity of a return visit so that we can ensure that you also have a pleasant HGI experience in our hotel, like you are used to elsewhere in the world. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!
Charles Muller
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
0.0 km away
NH Frankfurt Airport
NH Frankfurt Airport
#1 of 7 in Kelsterbach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,300 reviews

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport? Share your experiences!