“Okish ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant, claim to be Italian but it is not....
It is a "value for money" type of restaurant, meaning very cheap.
Good for a lunch break, reasonable food, friendly service but nothing more.
If possible order what's the day suggestion so the risk of being disappointed will diminish.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this little gem when our normal 'go-to' Italian restaurant was closed unexpectedly. Nice lunch menu at a good price (we didn't have it but saw it). The bruschetta with Gorgonzola is very yummy and we loved the pizza Parma rucola. In addition to the food I have to mention the service. When we arrived only one other table was occupied but the restaurant filled quickly (including with some Italians which I believe is always a good sign ). The waiter (maybe he was the owner?) never got frazzled, he attended to us regularly- even split the pizza on two plates and arranged it nicely. He was super friendly.

We will be back! So glad to have found another great Italian place in Darmstadt.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

This tiny place just by a parking lot nearby Luisenplatz offers excellent Italian dishes, freshly prepared with a lot of dedication. Both the pizza and the pasta are excellent.

Service is very attentive, prices are affordable.

I should be here more often...

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I visited this place whilst on a business trip to Darmstadt, and went there purely because it seemed from the reviews to be the only decent restaurant close to the main square of the town. It was certainly true to these reviews - absolutely beautiful cuisine, and brilliant service. I had a lovely "stripey" pasta dish with a gorgeous white wine sauce, and a wine which the waiter talked to us in detail about. I'm so glad I chose this place - I nearly didn't as it looked nearly empty. Don't be put off if it looks quiet - the food really is exquisite. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza, in a well located restaurant. Probably the best pizza in darmstadt. Quiet on our visit, but staff tensioned very attentive.