“A little Italian gem in Darmstadt”
Review of Lianda

Lianda
Ranked #69 of 414 Restaurants in Darmstadt
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2016

This tiny place just by a parking lot nearby Luisenplatz offers excellent Italian dishes, freshly prepared with a lot of dedication. Both the pizza and the pasta are excellent.

Service is very attentive, prices are affordable.

I should be here more often...

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I visited this place whilst on a business trip to Darmstadt, and went there purely because it seemed from the reviews to be the only decent restaurant close to the main square of the town. It was certainly true to these reviews - absolutely beautiful cuisine, and brilliant service. I had a lovely "stripey" pasta dish with a gorgeous white wine sauce, and a wine which the waiter talked to us in detail about. I'm so glad I chose this place - I nearly didn't as it looked nearly empty. Don't be put off if it looks quiet - the food really is exquisite. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza, in a well located restaurant. Probably the best pizza in darmstadt. Quiet on our visit, but staff tensioned very attentive.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Excellent food and service, I really like this restaurant in the city of Darmstadt. I ordered pasta and fish and it was excellent.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I showed up at 11:30am, just when the restaurant was opening. The waiter was friendly and I ordered the daily menu, composed of a noodle soup, penne and an Italian cream dessert. All of that for 8.90€, and the service was fast and nice.

I recommend this place.