“Excellent food, good staff”
Review of Lianda

Lianda
Ranked #60 of 399 Restaurants in Darmstadt
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza, in a well located restaurant. Probably the best pizza in darmstadt. Quiet on our visit, but staff tensioned very attentive.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Excellent food and service, I really like this restaurant in the city of Darmstadt. I ordered pasta and fish and it was excellent.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I showed up at 11:30am, just when the restaurant was opening. The waiter was friendly and I ordered the daily menu, composed of a noodle soup, penne and an Italian cream dessert. All of that for 8.90€, and the service was fast and nice.

I recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant! Tucked away in a quiet part of the city center this restaurant has some of the best Italian food I've ever had.

The staff is friendly and food amazing!

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Was looking for Ratskeller, but could not find parking and the plaza, so ended up at Lianda. Not a lot of people on a Thursday, which could mean something bad. But I tried it anyway, since it was chilly. I had the tomato cream soup, which hit the spot, not too sour, but rich still. I was served a bruschetta, the tomato and spices were very good, but hte bread was a bit floury, although it was toasted well. The the dorado fish in balsamic, I was expecting a bit sour syrup but was surprised, it was bit sweet and had the flavor of balsamic. A lemon under the crispy scalloped potatoes made it even better. The fillet was done perfectly, crispy skin and moist fish. Service was also timely an unobtrusive. Atmosphere was a bit more classy, a place to bring your loved ones.