“My favourite Hamburg seafood restaurant”

Fischereihafen-Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 65 Dessert in Hamburg
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altonaer Fischmarkt
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is (by far) my favourite restaurant in Hamburg. Superb environment, elegant decor and staff and, above all, outstanding sea food. My favourite starter is the scallops provencale, and the lobster, oysters, etc.,. are as fresh and tasty as one could wish for. Great wines embellish the excellence.

The lunch menu for EUR 24 is unbelievable value for money as it is prepared and served with the same quality and attentiveness as a la carte selections.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Last time we went there for lunch on a weekday. We were lucky - the weather permitted us to sit on the veranda with its wonderful view of the harbor.
There is a special lunch menu offering excellent value for money.
The service was impeccable as was the quality of the food.
When in Hamburg, this is a must-go location for every seafood lover.

2  Thank Jos689
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great location and a well-appointed restaurant! The service was impeccable. I had Flounder served on the bone and it may have been the best fish I ever had. I NEVER go to a restaurant twice during a trip, but this was an exception. My colleagues thoroughly enjoyed their dishes as well, and both of them have returned when they were back in Hamburg. It's expensive, but worthwhile.

1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Very attentive, good food, wonderful evening, 19 of 10 points
This is a place you must visit, not cheep but wonderful in every sense

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Definitely the ``in`` place to eat seafood. Very elegant atmosphere, people were very well dressed. We were invited but it looked very expensive.