“Visit to Hamburg”

Ranked #11 of 4,127 Restaurants in Hamburg
Price range: USD 6 - USD 35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We decided to come for the third time on Helo Restaurant . This time to commemorate my wife's birthday. We spent 3 nights here in Hamburg and had dinner there all 3 nights. The place is beautiful with outstanding service. Everybody must try the Picanha plate . It is marvelous also all desserts are out of this word . I'm here right know to have a dinner . Today they have live music with Brazilian bossa nova.
This place is to come in every visit in Hamburg .

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I've been in Hamburg. I will certainly come back here with my friends very often. I totally recommend for everyone to come here!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We did search for a steak estaurant close to Hamburg Stellingen and found this one. The steak I had and the curry beef my wife had were just superb. The service people were extremely nice and helped us next to provide us an awesome service with great touristic scenery tips for going out that Saturday and on Sunday.

My wife and me were completely blasted by the overall great experience we could make here - and only can recommend this restaurant to all who look for a steak meal and a great service experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and tasty! From authentic Brazilian cuisine to just a good steak or fish, after several visits we can confidently state that this place delivers consistently. Good value and great service.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We arrived in Hamburg this afternoon and are staying just a few doors down the street from Helo. Reading the reviews here we thought it was worth a try... and we were very well rewarded!

This is a wonderful restaurant with fantastic Brazilian and European cuisine on offer. What's more the service was top notch. No English menu? Well, our hostess translated and read the entire menu to us! Complete with recommendations and the most friendly service I've experienced anywhere in while.

The curry was delicious, my partner's steak perfect, and my 5 year old devoured her kids serve of spaghetti.

Plus the deserts were a real treat. Highly recommended!