Book In Advance

from USD 49.50
from USD 29.45
from USD 7.50
More Info
All reviews portuguese quarter portuguese atmosphere nice portuguese district harbour city sites visitors germany
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The Portugiesenviertel is the Portuguese neighborhood in Hamburg. It has a very genuine Portuguese atmosphere that definitely resembles some restaurant areas in Portuguese cities. As for the food, I can not say if it is as genuine or not since I did not had a meal. However, Portuguese cuisine is usually very good. I recommend to at least take a walk around the area and have some drinks/snacks.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Trigueiro
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We stumbled on this area after a "free walking tour". So we stopped in for lunch. After realizing how close it was from our Hotel we came back in the evening for dinner and drinks.
Very colorful area.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank pinn
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I forgot the name of it... But there are some quite good Portuguese restaurants in this area. Seafood is mandatory!!!

1  Thank Ever813
Reviewed 29 April 2017

You can go arround and the find a lot of Portugaise Restaurant from all kind with the local athmosphare and the Portugaise athmospare .

1  Thank EMANUEL60
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had hear a lot of nice things about this area. Didn't match my critters but there was a couple of nice places in the area. Just wan't to give you a heads up on the restaurants - too expensive (according to me) and not that good food... Sorry to make you disappointed.

1  Thank Martinovic1987