2,365 results
All reviews train station filini restaurant great hotel botanical gardens planten un blomen congress center beautiful park business hotel high floor city centre rooms are spacious excellent location standard room business trip nice room hotel is located decent size
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Just like my previous reviews clearly show, in full detail, it is always a great pleasure to know I can count on this Radisson unit any time back in Hamburg - just read it to confirm the excellent choice already made or to be made!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank vitorbabrazil
Radisson_HH, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear vitorbabrazil,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I had a really nice time here.. I thought. I got food poising at the hotel restaurant Filini. I had seafood.. I woke up in the middle of the night and throw up a lot! I mean, so much that I had to sleep in the bathroom.

But even though this happened, I won't judge the hotel only by that, because I did had a good night of sleep the day after. We had a wonderful view over a big lake, and I saw the most beautiful sunrises (and I'm not kidding you, this sunrise was perfect!) I ordered breakfast to the room, because I wasn't feeling that well the morning after.. The breakfast was awesome! and I received a glass of juice, where the chefs had wrote a sweet note to me (the note: good morning :). and have a great day!) that was really sweet.

I highly recommend this hotel, as if really central but it's not a loud hotel, so you can safely have a good night of sleep here for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear kiadegi,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We strive towards 100% Guest Satisfaction and your feedback is extremely important to us.

I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations. I would like to apologize and assure you that I have personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into this matter accordingly.

Please dont hesitate to contact us, if we may assist you.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

With best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I Stayed here on our tour of Europe for 3 Nights in August .. Only negative was on the first night we arrived back in our room only to hear tremendous loud music from a night club over the park opposite our room .
I went down to reception and asked for a room change and fortunately the nice young lady on reception obliged , so we moved from room 1622 to 1617 where the noise could not be heard ( avoid the side of the hotel overlooking the planten and blomen if you stay on a weekend ) Also be aware of a lot of work going on around the hotel as they are upgrading the convention centre although this should not impact on your stay .. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have slept in .. Great modern rooms .. Nice check in and bar downstairs .. Ver good location for exploring Hamburg .. Dammtor Station is one stop from the Hauptbahnhof .. Stephansplatz Ubahn Station is one stop from Jungfernstieg Station which is in the Heart of the City .. Staff were all great and very helpful and also allowed us a Late check out of 15:00 as we had a later flight to catch .. Truly a great base to explore the Wonderful City of Hamburg

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ftgboy

Dear Ftgboy,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg. We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Very nice hotel, nice room and super bed. Great location,with trainstation very close and also in walking distance to city center. More a business hotel than family hotel. Cozy bar and lobbyarea, with a self playing piano. Nice detail.

Room Tip: Higher floors , and ask for the great city view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lunjoh,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg. We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel literally towers over the city of Hamburg and we had a nice view over the sailing boats on the Alster See and also including the neighboring Planten und Blomen Park. The park featured a nightly show with an illuminated set of fountains, synchronized to music watched by a crowd of people. The room was impeccable. Before arrival we were not informed about the road and construction works going on in front of the hotel and the Damm Tor railway station. Some instructions could have saved us half an hour of looking for the right detour around the park to the Marseiller Strasse in dense evening traffic and then again to the improvised and badly marked entrance to the parking garage. Parking spaces in the garage are uncomfortably small and not up to the standard of the hotel. The management of the hotel could try to include a smooth arrival to the hotel experience, simply by providing the right information upon reservation. All in all 5 stars for the hotel and 1 star for the arrival and parking.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple