2,364 results
All reviews train station filini restaurant great hotel botanical gardens planten un blomen congress center beautiful park business hotel high floor city centre rooms are spacious excellent location standard room business trip nice room hotel is located decent size
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are spacious and quiet. The restaurant has a great breakfast buffet. The staff are very courteous. Public transportation is just steps away. There is a lot of construction going on around the hotel, but I didn't find it a problem. Someone driving might, but since I was using public transportation it didn't really affect me. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Radisson_HH, GUEST EXPERIENCE MANAGER at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Tonya P,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Sebastian Welbers
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My fiancé and I have just returned after a 2 night stay here. We found the staff very friendly and happy to help with any questions we had.
On arrival check in was quick and our first impression of our room was great! We had a lovely view and the room was very spacious. King size bed was very comfy and the room was spotlessly clean.
The area around the hotel had plenty of nice places to walk to and lots of shops and restaurants.
We ate at the hotel restaurant on the night we arrived but we're disappointed in the food, the spaghetti bolognese didn't have much flavour at all but I was too hungry to complain.
The first night we arrived was the worst night sleep I've had in a long time , because of the connecting door to the other guests room we could hear "everything!!" I could make out every word of their conversations, they played music into the early hours etc so I called reception to complain. They quickly sent up a member of staff to ask them to turn if the music and be quiet. The listened for about 10mins but then continued their noise till 6am!
The next morning I asked at reception for a change of room, they were happy to swap us into another room but we got put into another room exactly the same on another floor. So as you can imagine we could still hear the next lot of guests the following night .... again noise all night including the guest playing a guitar until 4am! Plus the fact that all the rooms seem to have a wooden floor , this just means the sound echos even more. I know the hotel can't take responsibility for the annoying people that stay there but the connecting doors are the worst idea if you don't need them!,
Breakfast was nice, they had plenty on offer and lots choices to drink.
In the evenings we used the bar in the lobby and the cocktails were amazing, the average price for a cocktail was about €11 which is like London prices so not too bad

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahlou892

Dear sarahlou892,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We strive towards 100% Guest Satisfaction and your feedback is extremely important to us.

I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations.

I would like to apologize and assure you that I have personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into this matter accordingly.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

With best regards,

Sebastian Welbers
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I was very disappointed with the confort of the room. I can't understand why "good" hotels keep on using 2 small beds to make one big. I mean, what are they thinking? What they are offering is a deformed big bed in which confort is the last thing you can get.
The washroom has no privacy at all.
Cleaning is poor.

And last, elevators don't require tu use your room card, so anybody can get in. How safe is this?

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson_HH, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear May M,

thank you for sharing your constructive feedback with us. Please be advised that we have three different room style categories at the hotel, as much as with twin (still requered often by guests) or kingsize beds, same as bathrooms with shower/bath, with/without window to living room. Please dont hesitate to mention your prefered room features for your next stay. I forwarded your comments to the concerned department head, regards to cleaning and I assure you that you will witness the improvements in your future visits. We hope to be able to welcome you again soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Great location in the centre next to the lake, dammtor train station and exhibition centre. Walk five minutes and you find whatever you need. The rooms are modern with good beds.

Food is ok in the hotel but you better go outside to a close bye restaurant. Breakfast buffet is great apart that you sometimes need to look for a coffee...

Price I cannot judge as I usually come on a company rate.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson_HH, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Guest,

first I would like to thank you for your feedback that you have given us through the link. Please be assured that 100% guest satisfaction is our top priority. Only with the help of our guest’s remarks, we can continuously improve our service. I forwarded your comments to the concerned department head. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We were staying there for 2 nights. The location is very nice ... will be in couple years as now under the hotel they are making some restorings or whatever. Service was quite good and friendly. I had only 1 question regardin interier of the room, like why did the put a window in a bath? which is came out in bedroom?
Anyway, the rest was fine.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dasha G,
thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg. We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Not all, but some of our rooms are modern renovated with the window between bathroom and living room. However you can request other room type by your next visit. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon! With best regards,