2,362 results
All reviews train station filini restaurant great hotel botanical gardens planten un blomen congress center beautiful park business hotel high floor city centre rooms are spacious excellent location standard room business trip nice room hotel is located decent size
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Great location in the centre next to the lake, dammtor train station and exhibition centre. Walk five minutes and you find whatever you need. The rooms are modern with good beds.

Food is ok in the hotel but you better go outside to a close bye restaurant. Breakfast buffet is great apart that you sometimes need to look for a coffee...

Price I cannot judge as I usually come on a company rate.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Radisson_HH, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Guest,

first I would like to thank you for your feedback that you have given us through the link. Please be assured that 100% guest satisfaction is our top priority. Only with the help of our guest’s remarks, we can continuously improve our service. I forwarded your comments to the concerned department head. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We were staying there for 2 nights. The location is very nice ... will be in couple years as now under the hotel they are making some restorings or whatever. Service was quite good and friendly. I had only 1 question regardin interier of the room, like why did the put a window in a bath? which is came out in bedroom?
Anyway, the rest was fine.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dasha G,
thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg. We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Not all, but some of our rooms are modern renovated with the window between bathroom and living room. However you can request other room type by your next visit. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon! With best regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Good and clean hotel. Very big and in the busy hours the elevators are not enough at all. There is a construction site next to it and the conference centre was shaking all day. Breakfast is OK but food in the restaurant is rather on the disappointing side. Location is OK. I guess the place is especially worth it during fairs but otherwise quite overpriced for what it offers.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Radisson_HH, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Anastassiu,

thank you for your review and for having chosen to stay with us while visiting Hamburg. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us online. We regret that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. Only with the help of our guest’s remarks, we can continuously improve our service. I forwarded your comments to the concerned department head. Please don’t hesitate to ask next time for any assistance during your stay, so we react immediately. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really nice and the rooms are OK in size. The breakfast is superb with a lot of options and a very attentive staff.
The parking is to be warned about as it costs EUR 25 per night, and I find that to be a bit steep considering staying at the hotel.
The cocktails we got in the lobby bar was very good and was made exactly to our taste.
We had a nice small dinner in lobby bar that actually have a good selection items from the Italian restaurant in the hotel, so no need to go out, actually.
One negative comment I think I have to make:
While we were having our light dinner in the lobby bar, a small mouse came running out on the floor and I saw it twice. I made the waitress aware of this, but she only said she hoped it wouldn’t come near us....... now, in Denmark, mice are considered vermin as they can carry diseases and also damage food, contaminate cutlery and glasses, and we felt a bit unease about this.
A hotel of the class of Radisson shouldn’t have mice running around in the lobby, in my view..........

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Radisson_HH, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Michael,

we do apologize for the caused inconvenience you experienced in the hotel during your last
stay.

We are aware about the furry guests in our house and we can assure you, we are already taking
all possible measures and actions against them, to stop them to access our house.

Very likely there is a link at the moment to the neighboring CCH construction site to our hotel.
The fundament was completely removed, so the animals are looking for escape routes around.

In our industry, the issue of hygiene is on the top of our list and for this reason, we want to
guarantee you, that we are already doing everything possible in our power to exclude this issue
in the hotel.

Please be assured that we are trying our best to make our guests stay as satisfactory as possible.
And we can assure you once more, that we are ready to face and control the issue.

Beside this issue i am happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and breakfast service.

I am sorry that there was not one of your favourite TV Channels. I will discuss this with our responsible coworker.

I am a little bit confused about the fact that you paid EUR 25 per night for parking because the rate for our guests is EUR 15 per night. I will discuss this with the front office manager.

Please let me know when your travels brings you back to hamburg. I will take care and upgrade you to a junior suite.

With best regards,