2,363 results
All reviews train station filini restaurant great hotel botanical gardens planten un blomen congress center beautiful park business hotel high floor city centre rooms are spacious excellent location standard room business trip nice room hotel is located decent size
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We booked a deluxe room in the 27th floor it's terrible noisy from the elevator engine, then we moved to 2 different rooms more and was the same... finally room number 4 was quiete! But difference between business room and deluxe is only price because deluxe is more expensive but not much bigger!!! I do not recommend you to book it.
Also the breakfast- restaurant personal are very unfriendly! Breakfast is untill 10.30 but if some food at buffet are finished are 10.00 they dont replace it!!! The pizza at the restaurant is horrible!!!!
It's a shame because the radisson blu are good hotels,
At reception the people was friendly, shame is not the same kind people in the other areas.
the radisson blu at airport is much more better in friendly service,better food at restaurant! Would be great to have a BIO part in the breakfast!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Radisson_HH, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Ken B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We strive towards 100% Guest Satisfaction and your feedback is extremely important to us.

I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations.

I would like to apologize and assure you that I have personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into this matter accordingly.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Room was spacious, nicely equipped, bed comfortable but unfortunately you really hear the elevator 24/7 despite my room not being directly next to it. Bathroom nice. Breakfast good. Nice views from higher floors.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Radisson_HH, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Alex W.,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg. I am so sorry that you felt disturbed by the Elevators close to your room. I already noted in our system that you prefer rooms away the elevator. We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at RBH at one night during a business trip.
The hotel is quite large and seems to be very busy. Despite that, the personnel is always friendly and helpful.
The hotel is situated at the Dammtor railway station, and the city Center is with 10-15 minutes walk.
The rooms are clean, bright and spacious. Room service is very good. Breakfast is ok, but quite noisy.
Overall this is a very good choice when visiting Hamburg.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Tomas S,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg. We love feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was looking for a great hotel, close to the city centre of Hamburg for my business trip.

I chose the Radison Blu for its location especially as I could travel from the airport to Stephansplatz on the U- and S-Bahn trains for 3.20 Euro for the single journey rather than a taxi (estimated at 30 Euro). It is only a short walk from Stephansplatz to the hotel even with my luggage.

The Reception booked us in with the normal Carlson efficiency and with a warm welcome told me about the facilities and answered my questions about the internet and breakfast.

There are six elevators (lifts) at the rear of reception to take you to the higher floors, in my case, the third floor. Around the reception area are the bar and restaurants.

My room was a good size with a working table, a two large beds, en-suite shower and toilet facilities. It was a generous size for our two night stay and very comfortable.

Our room overlooked the excavation an construction for the new CCH Conference Hall, which should be ready by 2020. There was no noticeable construction noise during my stay.

Air conditioning was available in my room, which was very important as it was cold outside and a little warming was needed.

For those on business, the Wi-Fi was a good connection at 43.5 Mbit/s download and 75.4 MBit/s Upload & a ping of 17 ms.

The complimentary breakfast included a wide selection of juices, cereals and hot food.

Immediately outside the hotel is the Main Trains Station with a McDonalds and a Dunkin Donuts. If the American food deprivation gets to you.

In summary, this hotel is a great location for the City of Hamburg and for business with generous room sizes, great breakfast and Internet facilities.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Andrew M,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Good hotel in a quiet nice location near the exhibition and train station. Very helpful and good staff.
Rooms are clean, breakfast is what you would expect from Radisson.
Dinner in the hotel was ok, not very special. No restaurants in the direct surroundings of the hotel but a nice walk will lead you to some nice places

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business