“lovely cafe”

Cuisines: German, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 September 2018

It's good place for hanging with friends, food was great and the local beer was fantastic. But it would be great if they have an English menu.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I can understand a few mix ups from the language barrier, but there is no need to pat me on the head after asking for the third time for some milk for my white coffee. After asking for the bill stood talking to his friends for some time with the bill in his hand.

Food was better than the service but still very boring, the wasps crawling all over the garden looked a tastier alternative!

Seen some bad reviews about the service and I’m not surprised if it was the same blotchy faced man, safe to say there was no tip!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

It is a place were both food and drinks are bio. The serving is good. It has 2 terraces. The prices are a little bigger that average.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Costel_Ghe
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We were the first customers- still we had to wait 40 minutes to get our breakfast containing yogurt and Müsli with so much cinnamon that it was impossible to eat. The rest was basically quark in a bowl, one little bread roll and lots of cheap salad and cut up carrots. I love everything Bio and vegan/vegetarian but this was very disappointing. 40 euros for something that I could’ve made better myself, I think Potsdam has nicer places.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Everything we ate and drank here was freshly made - the felafel were cooked to order - and absolutely delicious. The banana lassi was divine - best I've ever had and I've spent a fair bit of time in India (and Balsall Heath). The staff were lovely, very friendly and kind about our poor German. Great location just by one of the entrances to Sans Souci. Definitely come here rather than the so-so places along Brandenbergerstrasse.

Date of visit: May 2017