“Delicious and light dinner”
Review of my keng

my keng
Ranked #16 of 364 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of fresh sushi rolls and noodle or rice dishes. Light and delicious Asian food not too spicy.
Fast and freindly service.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Nice cozy place. The prices are reasonable. Cause you will get great food and large portions. The waitress are very nice and helpful. Delicious sushi and noodles :) We go there couple times per month and its always good :) definitely the best sushi place in Potsdam:)

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We love this restaurant. Great food, large portions, reasonable prices. In good weather you can eat outside, it's on a pedestrian-only street. Just writing this review makes me want to go back there.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

You cannot order a table so you might have to wait a while - but they will already serve you drinks.

They are cleaning up all the time, mot sure if I ever saw a restaurant that tidy and clean in the kitchen.

The food was pretty good and huge plates. Let's be reasonable, it's really difficult to screw up summer roles or curries. They are very flexible in veggienizing on demand.
I'll definitely come back!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We were a group of 4 adults and 5 kids and arrived after walking around Postdam and did not have a reserved table. We had to wait a little to get a table and the waiting was absolutely worth it. The food was fantastic. We ordered different things and everything was just great, fresh and beautifully served. I like as well the decoration of the restaurant, the plates and just everything. It was the best food I had in 11 days of Berlin.