“Excellent asian cuisine at reasonable prices”
Review of my keng

my keng
Ranked #19 of 368 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We love this restaurant. Great food, large portions, reasonable prices. In good weather you can eat outside, it's on a pedestrian-only street. Just writing this review makes me want to go back there.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

You cannot order a table so you might have to wait a while - but they will already serve you drinks.

They are cleaning up all the time, mot sure if I ever saw a restaurant that tidy and clean in the kitchen.

The food was pretty good and huge plates. Let's be reasonable, it's really difficult to screw up summer roles or curries. They are very flexible in veggienizing on demand.
I'll definitely come back!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We were a group of 4 adults and 5 kids and arrived after walking around Postdam and did not have a reserved table. We had to wait a little to get a table and the waiting was absolutely worth it. The food was fantastic. We ordered different things and everything was just great, fresh and beautifully served. I like as well the decoration of the restaurant, the plates and just everything. It was the best food I had in 11 days of Berlin.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Wow this place is fantastic . I've never experienced such professional high quality service from the young girls who work there. We chose My Keng because it looked popular . As soon as we sat down we were greeted and given a menu. Within several min the lovely young Vietnamese girl was back to take our order and help explain what things were in English . The Pho soup was so delicious and also the apple drink. It all tasted lovely with a homemade flavour ! This first positive experience made us return the second night and we were wowed again with a hug salad. The papaya salad was excellent and the chicken salad my husband had was so huge he could hardly finish it. And reasonably priced ! Now the won tons too were delicious and the fruit mint juice as well !! Watching the 6 kitchen hands busily working in the kitchen was a treat as they all got stuck into their job with passion and it pays off in the dinning room - well done My Keng keep up the great job.

1  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed 7 August 2016

A very well placed restaurant in a busy vibrant square, lovely to sit outside if the weather is good. Extensive menu, we were fortunate to have German speakers with us, but the staff are helpful if you don't understand . The Reissling wine was very good, portion sizes are quite large so be mindful of what you order!