“Great restaurant”
Review of my keng

my keng
Ranked #17 of 375 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 12 November 2016

We were a group of 4 adults and 5 kids and arrived after walking around Postdam and did not have a reserved table. We had to wait a little to get a table and the waiting was absolutely worth it. The food was fantastic. We ordered different things and everything was just great, fresh and beautifully served. I like as well the decoration of the restaurant, the plates and just everything. It was the best food I had in 11 days of Berlin.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Wow this place is fantastic . I've never experienced such professional high quality service from the young girls who work there. We chose My Keng because it looked popular . As soon as we sat down we were greeted and given a menu. Within several min the lovely young Vietnamese girl was back to take our order and help explain what things were in English . The Pho soup was so delicious and also the apple drink. It all tasted lovely with a homemade flavour ! This first positive experience made us return the second night and we were wowed again with a hug salad. The papaya salad was excellent and the chicken salad my husband had was so huge he could hardly finish it. And reasonably priced ! Now the won tons too were delicious and the fruit mint juice as well !! Watching the 6 kitchen hands busily working in the kitchen was a treat as they all got stuck into their job with passion and it pays off in the dinning room - well done My Keng keep up the great job.

1  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed 7 August 2016

A very well placed restaurant in a busy vibrant square, lovely to sit outside if the weather is good. Extensive menu, we were fortunate to have German speakers with us, but the staff are helpful if you don't understand . The Reissling wine was very good, portion sizes are quite large so be mindful of what you order!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

First time in Potsdam. No idea where to drop in for a good ludinner (my term lunch plus dinner). I usually eat ludinner when officially lunch time is over and dinner is still on its way... a long one. But there's no time to wait, otherwise my stomach starts "crazy brooming music)))))). Well, Brandenburg's Strasse in Potsdam did not seem to be the right place for a good food: touristic promenade, plenty of small shops, cafeterias, etc. And still...we decided to enter My Keng - wonderful tasty fluids and smiling clients outside the bar attracted us.
Well, their menu is fairly big but balanced and healthy. Probably the owner 's working there as one of the cooks who prepare everything right here in front of your eyes. They have a cooking place open. One can also see all the ingredients - fresh and attractive. Good vine carta. Decent service.
My mango salad with grilled tuna fish was just the best.
My friend ate something very spicy, so I could not try it. He was also very positively surprised by the quality and big portion.
The final bill was acceptable. Balanced.
Well , when you pay the bill in such places you never regret. Moreover, you do not even doubt tips. They are merited.

1  Thank Aliya Z
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We had phos and a duck curry . Food was GREAT. They did not accept American express tho and they didn't have an English menu.