“Surprisingly wonderful”
Review of my keng

my keng
Ranked #19 of 368 Restaurants in Potsdam
Reviewed 27 July 2016

First time in Potsdam. No idea where to drop in for a good ludinner (my term lunch plus dinner). I usually eat ludinner when officially lunch time is over and dinner is still on its way... a long one. But there's no time to wait, otherwise my stomach starts "crazy brooming music)))))). Well, Brandenburg's Strasse in Potsdam did not seem to be the right place for a good food: touristic promenade, plenty of small shops, cafeterias, etc. And still...we decided to enter My Keng - wonderful tasty fluids and smiling clients outside the bar attracted us.
Well, their menu is fairly big but balanced and healthy. Probably the owner 's working there as one of the cooks who prepare everything right here in front of your eyes. They have a cooking place open. One can also see all the ingredients - fresh and attractive. Good vine carta. Decent service.
My mango salad with grilled tuna fish was just the best.
My friend ate something very spicy, so I could not try it. He was also very positively surprised by the quality and big portion.
The final bill was acceptable. Balanced.
Well , when you pay the bill in such places you never regret. Moreover, you do not even doubt tips. They are merited.

1  Thank Aliya Z

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We had phos and a duck curry . Food was GREAT. They did not accept American express tho and they didn't have an English menu.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

In the busy streets of Brandenburger Str. in Potsdam you can find this nice restaurant with good Asian cuisine. The staff is friendly although they are very quick to get your order, but the wait if you say you're not ready yet.

I had a nice curry and had quiet enough for a fair price and everything was fresh.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

All I can say about this restaurant is possitive. Central located in Luisen Platz is the perfect filling station for the middle of a touristic route or a nice romantic dinner. The dishes are so carefully prepared with very good ingredients.
It is bit expensive but absolutely recommended for an special dinner with family or your partner.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

After a recommendation by our concierge Johannes at the nhow Berlin, we went to check out this tiny, bustling restaurant right in the middle of the pedestrian zone of Potsdam city after an extensive visit to Castle Sans Souci and the parks. Amazing food (try the summer rolls!!), outstanding service, one of the most graceful waiters we have ever seen and a cool design made this restaurant a great experience.