“Berlin Adventures”
other travellers have booked this property
The Master Bedroom
south facing flat with super large Kingsize bed, drawer, wardrobe, pull out arm chair
Südzimmer Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Südzimmer
The Master Bedroom
drawer with tv, large mirror and large wardrobe
Moderner
Fernseher, Spiegel großer Kleiderschrank
The Master Bedroom
large wardrobe and pull out chair
großer Kleiderschrank und Schlafsessel
Bathroom
Relaxing arm chair, can be pulled out into a bed at night
Bequemer Schlafsessel
Modern Bathroom with shower
Modernes Badezimmer mit Dusche
Entrance
Bathroom with washbasin, shelf and large mirror
Badezimmer mit Waschbecken, Spiegel und Ablage
The Master Bedroom
Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
Badezimmer mit Dusche, Waschbecken und WC
Patio
Dining area with view in the green yard
gemütlicher Essbereich  mit Blick in den grünen Hof
Patio
table (can be pulled out)
Essbereich mit ausziehbarem Tisch
feel at home
fühlen Sie sich zu Hause
Street
dinging area with view into the green Yard
Essbereich mit Blick in den grünen Hof
kitchen
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Canberra, Australia
“Berlin Adventures”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My sister and l stayed in the apartment mid June 2017. Arriving from Warsaw by Train.staying at Antonplatz gave us a sense of being part of the community.

The community is different to what we are use to with some pedestrian areas, play areas ( swings, chess board, climbing, skateboarding and general play sections) as well as a local shopping market area and significant other areas such as the old Jewish Cemetry which is a block or so from the apartment ( must see.

Sabine our host was wonderful in giving us directions on how to get to the apartment, options for tours and was available at any time should we need help.

The apartment was well appointed with a separate kitchen with all equipment,a lovely hot shower and separate bedroom with great bedding. Sabine also left us a bottle of wine and a few local goodies which was greatly appreciated.

The availability of WIFI and a washing machine would have made our stay even better.

Antonplatz was central and enabled us to do a couple of Insider Tours, one in Berlin and a day trip to Dresden ( wonderful architecture ).

We purchased on arrival, weekly tickets for tram/ train and found transport to be quite easy. People were always willing to help with directions!

We took ourselves to Maurerpark one Sunday and enjoyed the market and had great thuringer rostbrathwurst . Some of the stalls were interesting.

The market is in Bernauer and we found it also had significant Berlin Wall memorials along Berauer Strafe. There was also a photo on a building wall of the escape from East to West Berlinby the soldier Conrad Schumann .

We highly recommend this apartment to you .

10 Dec 2017
Thank you so much for this lovely review - I am so pleased that you and your sister enjoyed your stay and found much to enjoy in Berlin. Please come back and visit again soon! Best wishes, Sabine
cunningha...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Comfortable, spotlessly clean, convenient location”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Lovely apartment, in which you feel safe and comfortable. This was my second stay. My first stay was two years ago and, like last time, I was not disappointed. The apartment was spotlessly clean (cleanliness is very important to me). I like its size, and love its simple and modern design. Its location is very good: It’s in easy walking distance to Antonplatz tram stop for Berlin Mitte. It’s close to local supermarkets and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. I can recommend La Paz Mexican restaurant, where my husband and I had a lovely meal.
The landlady was ever so kind and agreed to a late checkout as our flight was late afternoon. If we visit Berlin again, this apartment will be my first choice. A great little apartment at a great price.

Your age range 50-64
8 Dec 2017
Thank-you Rachel - I'm so glad you and your husband felt at home in our apartment. Come back soon! Best wishes, Sabine
John A
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Cozy Apartment, not spacious but neat, clean, comfortable and convenient. First floor apartment, but in a quiet neighborhood that felt very safe. About a three block walk to bakeries, grocery, bank and tram stop. Commuting to central Berlin was easy. Our host Sabine was fabulous: kind, welcoming and helpful.

10 Dec 2017
Hi John- thank you so much for this wonderful review - I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, it means a lot to me that my guests have a great time in Berlin.....hope to welcome you again sometime!
Irmela M
“Ineresting Berlin”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment was comfortable, clean and reasonably well located. (Train and tram from Hauptbahnhof). Hadn't realised when we booked it was a studio/bed sit apartment. Only place two people could sit comfortably together was at the small kitchen table. Close to shops and transport.
Enjoyed our walk to the Weissensee (small lake with lovely park) about 15 min walk from apartment.

27 Jun 2017
Hi Irmela,
I am very happy you and your sister loved the apartment. Clean, comfy, nice and quiet neighbourhoud, but also close to transport and shops that is indeed what most guests love about the apartment Puccini. Great you enjoyed the Weissensee-lake. You manged to do quite a lot in two days. I love it in summer, as well. Swimming, walking, rowing and of course the beach-bar :)
It was so nice talking to you. I would love to welcome you and your lovely sister again in one of my apartments. Maybe next time in one of my larger apartments: Chopin, Vivaldi or Mozart, also rented on Tripadisor.
Kind regards
Sabine
dldru
Seattle, Washington
“Quiet and well located”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great with easy access to public transportation and with plenty of places near by to eat out or get anything you may need. The owner is responsive and great to work with. Would definitely stay here again.

25 Jun 2017
I am very happy you had a great time in Berlin and loved your stay in my apartment and the neighbourhood. I am already looking forward greeting you on your next trip to Germany.
Kind regards
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing