“Amazing Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
bedroom with luxury double bed super Kingsize
Schlafzimmer mit breitem Boxspringbett 180x200 cm
bedroom with modern art
bedroom with modern art and chest of drawers
Schlafzimmer mit Kommode
bedroom
Schlafzimmer
Hypnos, sleep in the the most comfortable bed in the world
Schlafen Sie in einem echten Hypnos Bett
bedroom
Chest of drawer, chairs and modern art
Dining Room
Entrance
The Bedroom
Living Room
Living Room
Großer Kühlschrank, Herd,Backofen, Geschirrspüler, Rührgerät, Toaster, Kaffeemaschine, Wasserkocher,
Small park just around the house, kleiner Park mit Sitzgelegenheiten und Spielplatz gleich nebenan
Small patio with table for your single use Eigene kleine Terrasse vor dem Wohnzimmer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Abi S
Pamplin, Virginia
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Sabine was an AMAZING host. This was my first experience on housetrip and I couldn't be more pleased. Sabine was gracious to our late arrival and told us all about the area. She was very accessible for any thing we might need. She even left us with a nice card and homemade jam and coffee at the end of the stay.
The place was a perfect location. Easily accessible by public transportation. Right by the house there was a great bakery and coffee shop and a public market with fresh vegetables. Some great grocery stores nearby.
If I'm able to return to Berlin, this would be my go to place for sure!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Nov 2017
Hi Abigail,
wow. Thank you so much for your fantastic review. What shall I say? I am very happy you were so pleased with your stay and would love to welcome you and your brother and friends back in Berlin.
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Nov 2017
Clean, spacious, very comfortable :) That sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Thanks for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I would love to greet you and your friend back in Berlin. Any time.
Neil&Aman...
Edinburgh
“Great location. Quick and easy to get into centre”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children. This apartment was fantastic. Sabine was very quick to respond to all comments and offered us suggested restaurants and places to visit daily via email. The location is quiet and right outside a children's small play park. It is only a few hundred yards from the nearest tram stop and 3 stops from the s bahn which took us straight to the airport. There are restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood and we had no complaints. I would definitely recommend this apartment and would book again. Thank you again Sabine.

Hi Neil, hi Amanda,
Thank-you so much for this lovely review - I am so glad you and your children enjoyed your time in Berlin and the location. I would love to welcome you back anytime!
Bernadett...
“Ms.”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My father, sister and I spent a weekend in the apartment Mozart. What a wonderful place to stay. The apartment was welcoming and spacious, and with the tram literally minutes down the road , completely accessible to everywhere we wanted to go. Lots of local shops. Our favourite was Aldi, as it took us on a ten minute walk through the apartment blocks of the Komposer area. It was an education in city living - no traffic, loads of playgrounds and seating areas, and so quiet and peaceful, but yet only 10 minutes by tram to the centre of Berlin, an amazing city. My dad, who is 85, and whose idea it was to visit Berlin, said we needed to give this accommodation 5 stars, and my sister and I wholeheartedly agree. Thank you Sabine. Although we didn't get to meet you in person, your communication through TripAdvisor and WhatsApp meant that we always felt secure that all our needs were being looked after. I hope to visit again, and if I do, I will definitely be booking with Sabine. Highly recommended *****

8 Dec 2017
Hi Bernadette, Thank-you so much for this lovely review, and for being such perfect guests.....I look forward to welcoming you another time perhaps. Best wishes, Sabine
Mac69Irel...
Ireland
“Great location and excellent accommodation”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the apartment with 3 friends for a 2 nights stay in Berlin. The apartment was ideal for us. It was spacious and very clean and had everything we needed for a pleasurable stay. We especially enjoyed the 4K TV. The apartment is in a quiet location and only a five minute walk to the tram stop - with regular trams we were into the centre of Berlin in 20 minutes. Communication with the owner (Sabine) was excellent and she even went to the trouble of sending recommendations of things to do and place to eat and visit. I look forward to returning.

8 Dec 2017
Hi Mec, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, it means a lot to us that our guests are happy and enjoy Berlin. It really is a lovely area.
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing