“Lovely food”

Ranked #114 of 9,465 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this place with my friends on Sunday evening. I've never been in a Greek restaurant outside of Greece before, and this was really great experience. We shared many appetisers, had a lot of wine, Greek alcohol shots (forgot the name), and marvelous food (I totally recommend the lamb salad - I never had better tasting lamb, the chef did really awesome job). I will definitely visit this place again when I'm in Berlin.

1  Thank Eva Z

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We shared a big plate of starters together with some garlic pita bread and one portion of lamb for 2 people. Unfortunately, we could not make it for a dessert. Portions are generous and the food was very tasty.
We tried to book on a Saturday evening and it was fully booked, so we decided to book for a weekday. No prob to find a table when we got there though.

1  Thank Pablo F
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant!!! We ordered a starter (to share) where we tried all the tradiotional greek food/tapas (on a plate). The waiter said it is meant for two people, but the portion is huge(!), so 3-4 people can share this plate. As a main dish, we ordered lamb and salad (the picture). The lamp was unbeliable tender, and I highly recommend this dish!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We celebrated my son's birthday here on our recent trip to Berlin. All of our meals were very good as were the appetizers. Great service.

1  Thank RC1944
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Beatiful restaurant in a fairly quiet corner. Excellent Greek food and friendly service. They even served us a good moussaka which was not on the menu.

1  Thank G C