“Peaceful food feeling inside ”

Mirchi Singapore Restaurant
Ranked #294 of 9,376 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Daily meal offer of the restaurant is cheap and delicious for lunch time. The atmosphere is relaxing and calm. Service is quick and friendly.

AMRIT-MIRCHI, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Mirchi Singapore Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

thank you for genuine response.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Delicious food and good value. Plenty to choose from if you are vegetarian, as well as vegan. Good range of cocktails and the decor was very pretty.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I were attracted to the aesthetic of this restaurant and it's smell as we walked past. On eating there, the food was delicious and very filling.

I've taken 1 point off due to the staff, I asked for a Diet Coke, they gave me a Fanta, and when I explained I had wanted a different drink, the girl was almost questioning me. Then called over another gentleman, and started having a quarrel in German in front of me... bit awkward.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service, the waiters are lovely! Definitely a must if you like Thai and Singapore food!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great food, recommend to everyone who likes asian, a bit spicy food !I will cone back to this restautant in my nezy visit to Berlin